Dudebro Nation
Wednesday 10/19/2011 - We're poor....... - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Wednesday 10/19/2011 - We're poor....... (/showthread.php?tid=2060)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Re: Wednesday 10/19/2011 - We're poor....... - NussieT - 10-19-2011

JDubb Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I want pizza now. It's been weeks since I had any.

I make an awesome pizza... I guess thats what I get for working in a pizza place for 6 years. Whole wheat pita bread, cheese, onions, green peppers and bacon is my absolute favorite...
Mmmmmmm, makes my salad sound lame.

Using the smaller pita bread rather than dough for the crusts cuts the carbs down. That pizza is between 300-400 calories depending on what else you put on it.

Re: Wednesday 10/19/2011 - We're poor....... - LeNeve - 10-19-2011

I like this run DMC song. the turn tables wobble but they don't fall down, ya dig.

LeNeve Wrote:It would have been better if you puked on the ginger.

I would have been so embarassed. He is such a nice guy and he's so damn good looking.

Re: Wednesday 10/19/2011 - We're poor....... - Beckster - 10-19-2011

NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I want pizza now. It's been weeks since I had any.

I make an awesome pizza... I guess thats what I get for working in a pizza place for 6 years. Whole wheat pita bread, cheese, onions, green peppers and bacon is my absolute favorite...

I'm sooo hungry now..........

NussieT Wrote:So since the show is all ADD so should the IST... Random story: Yesterday I felt like shit before I went to the gym but didn't want to ruin my daily routine so I went to the gym anyways... The really hot red headed fire fighter was there... So I am running on the treadmill and I'm starting to feel even worse so I finish up and decide to do some circuit training... After about 20 minutes I ended up laying on the floor in the middle of the gym looking up at the ceiling when the fire fighter walks up to me and asks if I am ok... all I was thinking was don't puke... don't puke. Worse night ever... but I feel perfectly fine this AM.

You should have said that you needed Mouth to Mouth resuscitation...

Re: Wednesday 10/19/2011 - We're poor....... - Pete Nice - 10-19-2011

Chip Wrote:Are they talking about these?
It's a fucking ice pack.

[Image: ice_bag.jpg]

Those things are life savers for people who get migraines.

Re: Wednesday 10/19/2011 - We're poor....... - javsto - 10-19-2011

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

since you hate "pie" do you put pizza on an exception even thought its called a pizza pie?

NussieT Wrote:So since the show is all ADD so should the IST... Random story: Yesterday I felt like shit before I went to the gym but didn't want to ruin my daily routine so I went to the gym anyways... The really hot red headed fire fighter was there... So I am running on the treadmill and I'm starting to feel even worse so I finish up and decide to do some circuit training... After about 20 minutes I ended up laying on the floor in the middle of the gym looking up at the ceiling when the fire fighter walks up to me and asks if I am ok... all I was thinking was don't puke... don't puke. Worse night ever... but I feel perfectly fine this AM.

Ya, explain that one to Jim...

Re: Wednesday 10/19/2011 - We're poor....... - javsto - 10-19-2011

and as he's bending down to place his mouth to hers, she burps up whatever she had eaten before working out right into his face and he turns green then pukes on her. :barf:

Re: Wednesday 10/19/2011 - We're poor....... - Pete Nice - 10-19-2011

javsto Wrote:oh, before i forget, you know the drill

Kill, Fuck, Marry

Re: Wednesday 10/19/2011 - We're poor....... - Brampton - 10-19-2011

javsto Wrote:oh, before i forget, you know the drill
k
f
m

Re: Wednesday 10/19/2011 - We're poor....... - Chip - 10-19-2011

[Image: pumpkins-7.jpg]

Re: Wednesday 10/19/2011 - We're poor....... - Brampton - 10-19-2011

Chip Wrote:[Image: pumpkins-7.jpg]
my wife already said no to me doing that :roflmao:

javsto Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

since you hate "pie" do you put pizza on an exception even thought its called a pizza pie?

I never refer to pizza as pie.

NussieT Wrote:

Ya, explain that one to Jim...

It was a medical emergency. He saved your life.