Dudebro Nation
Thurdsay Sept 15....Beckster, do not start another IST today - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Thurdsay Sept 15....Beckster, do not start another IST today (/showthread.php?tid=2008)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Re: Thurdsay Sept 15....Beckster, do not start another IST t - javsto - 09-15-2011

Donginator Wrote:
javsto Wrote:whats wrong with this picture.....
she is not naked

Are you going to tell us?

it was just a general question. IMO ok face, I think shes got alot of stretch marks on her boobs so you can their real, that bikini bottom is to small for her or else it wouldnt be sinking into her hips that much, plus to much fat on her inner thighs to be rubbing against each other when shes walking. would have been better for her to wear jut a one pc or just go topless.

Re: Thurdsay Sept 15....Beckster, do not start another IST t - LeNeve - 09-15-2011

okay, how about a biker with some sort of harley davidson tatoo. That seems acceptable to me. I wouldn't get one, but, I don't think they are assholes for having one either.

Thurdsay Sept 15....Beckster, do not start another IST today - eddieyourdj - 09-15-2011

Wearing a wig & uses a urinal!!!

Re: Thurdsay Sept 15....Beckster, do not start another IST t - JDubb - 09-15-2011

LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Does that tatoo say cadillac? what a fucking asshole. I don't like wishing death on people, but, well, I wouldn't mind if something happened to him.
how does one decide to put a car manufacturer tattoo on ones body?

I don't know. It's a bizarre thought to me. I've seen people with a chevy bowtie, or a ford oval tatoo, and I'm not friends with those people.
As tramp stamps?

Re: Thurdsay Sept 15....Beckster, do not start another IST t - LeNeve - 09-15-2011

javsto Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
she is not naked

Are you going to tell us?

it was just a general question. IMO ok face, I think shes got alot of stretch marks on her boobs so you can their real, that bikini bottom is to small for her or else it wouldnt be sinking into her hips that much, plus to much fat on her inner thighs to be rubbing against each other when shes walking. would have been better for her to wear jut a one pc or just go topless.
her vagina is probaly musky,

Re: Thurdsay Sept 15....Beckster, do not start another IST t - Brampton - 09-15-2011

I'm afraid to ask..... Confusedad:

Re: Thurdsay Sept 15....Beckster, do not start another IST t - Chip - 09-15-2011

LeNeve Wrote:So, my wife has a list of addresses for all the people that have ordered kegs. She works at the liqour store. How easy would it be to crash a keg party. Seems like that would be an interesting few weekends. If I can talk someone into doing it with me, I might actually try it.

:roflmao:
Sounds fun, until you show up at a party with a bunch of high schoolers.
Then it'll be cool for a few minutes until the cops show up and arrest you for supplying the keg.

Re: Re: Thurdsay Sept 15....Beckster, do not start another I - LeNeve - 09-15-2011

Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Does that tatoo say cadillac? what a fucking asshole. I don't like wishing death on people, but, well, I wouldn't mind if something happened to him.
how does one decide to put a car manufacturer tattoo on ones body?

I don't know. It's a bizarre thought to me. I've seen people with a chevy bowtie, or a ford oval tatoo, and I'm not friends with those people.

Does that mean Pete's Hyundai tat is weird?

Sent from my NOOKcolor using Tapatalk

nah, he has it on his lower back, so it's okay

Re: Thurdsay Sept 15....Beckster, do not start another IST t - Chip - 09-15-2011

JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:He drove a Cadi at one point.

Both of you make me sad for knowing these things.
I have only watched a few episodes of the train wreck, n=most of them were season 1. I though he pulled up in a cadi than.

I don't watch the show, like I said I have only seen a few episodes. That is why I passed on going to the shore with Pete, Rocketdog and Eddie at DBC, I had no interest in seeing the house of t-shirt store.

I watched a little of H8R last night.
Snookie was on it.
I really kinda wanted to see what she was really like.
It didn't change my mind about anything.

Re: Re: Thurdsay Sept 15....Beckster, do not start another I - Chip - 09-15-2011

LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Does that mean Pete's Hyundai tat is weird?

I bet it's some weird Hyundai/Penguin tattoo mixed with a bunch of wavey lines.

Re: Re: Thurdsay Sept 15....Beckster, do not start another I - Joe - 09-15-2011

LeNeve Wrote:okay, how about a biker with some sort of harley davidson tatoo. That seems acceptable to me. I wouldn't get one, but, I don't think they are assholes for having one either.

Bike tat is ok because its a lifestyle.

Re: Thurdsay Sept 15....Beckster, do not start another IST t - Brampton - 09-15-2011

eddieyourdj Wrote:
Wearing a wig & uses a urinal!!!
BOOM

Re: Re: Re: Thurdsay Sept 15....Beckster, do not start anoth - Joe - 09-15-2011

Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Its actually a penguin driving a Hyundai full of Russians chasing a guy wearing a Cubs hat.

Re: Re: Re: Thurdsay Sept 15....Beckster, do not start anoth - LeNeve - 09-15-2011

Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Its actually a penguin driving a Hyundai full of Russians chasing a guy wearing a Cubs hat.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Re: Re: Re: Thurdsay Sept 15....Beckster, do not start anoth - Chip - 09-15-2011

Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Tattoo artist: So this guy walks in with this crazy picture that he wants tattooed on his lower back...