Dudebro Nation
Monday 08/29 - What'd you buy this weekend? - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Monday 08/29 - What'd you buy this weekend? (/showthread.php?tid=1977)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Re: Monday 08/29 - What'd you buy this weekend? - javsto - 08-29-2011

Joe Wrote:So over the last year I've been a great employee for this company while they have found new ways to fuck me over and shit on every last bit of enthusiasm I had. Today I found out that my team is being removed from their offices and put into a small area that is right now being used as a storage room.

If I were u I would start pissing in the corner thus marking your territory before anyone else takes the best part of the room.... :wanker:

Re: Monday 08/29 - What'd you buy this weekend? - Derick - 08-29-2011

Joe Wrote:So over the last year I've been a great employee for this company while they have found new ways to fuck me over and shit on every last bit of enthusiasm I had. Today I found out that my team is being removed from their offices and put into a small area that is right now being used as a storage room.
[Image: milton.jpg]

Re: Monday 08/29 - What'd you buy this weekend? - Brampton - 08-29-2011

don't let them take your red stapler

Re: Monday 08/29 - What'd you buy this weekend? - Brampton - 08-29-2011

LeNeve Wrote:
don't let them take your stapler no matter what.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :high5:

same thought

Re: Monday 08/29 - What'd you buy this weekend? - Chip - 08-29-2011

LeNeve Wrote:Chip is a rest stop bathroom terrorist. :?

I may have pulled that move off a few times.
I blame cartoons.
This was where I got the idea when I was little. :?

[youtube]H3wmUEr_CJ8[/youtube]

Re: Monday 08/29 - What'd you buy this weekend? - Chip - 08-29-2011

CnR are on the Ellis replay right now...

Re: Monday 08/29 - What'd you buy this weekend? - michaelangelo - 08-29-2011

i bought one thing this weekend, we sold a bunch of stuff so we could justify getting it but whatever:
[Image: Canon-T3i-Review.jpg]
Canon t3i

post a caption for this pic

Confusedwoot:

Chip Wrote:CnR are on the Ellis replay right now...

if its the same anti-award from last week, then I already wasted 10 minutes of my miserable life on that and dont want to repeat the process. :killme:

eddieyourdj Wrote:I stopped to take a wazz about an hour ago & saw this!!!
[Image: a6cd0b24-99c2-a61b.jpg]
geez eddie, what kind of places do you stop? you've made me not really want to visit your area, mostly because i'm asian

Re: Monday 08/29 - What'd you buy this weekend? - Joe - 08-29-2011

JDubb Wrote:
Sounds like Office Space.

My reply to this was to send a picture of Milton to everyone that I work with.

Re: Monday 08/29 - What'd you buy this weekend? - Joe - 08-29-2011

javsto Wrote:

If I were u I would start pissing in the corner thus marking your territory before anyone else takes the best part of the room.... :wanker:

I actually thought about pissing on my current office so whoever gets it knows what's up.

Re: Monday 08/29 - What'd you buy this weekend? - Rydrum - 08-29-2011

Joe Wrote:
javsto Wrote:

I actually thought about pissing on my current office so whoever gets it knows what's up.

marking your territory?

Re: Monday 08/29 - What'd you buy this weekend? - Beckster - 08-29-2011

Just don't let them take your Stapler!!!