Dudebro Nation
Monday 08/29 - What'd you buy this weekend? - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Monday 08/29 - What'd you buy this weekend? (/showthread.php?tid=1977)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Re: Monday 08/29 - What'd you buy this weekend? - LeNeve - 08-29-2011

mark......

Re: Monday 08/29 - What'd you buy this weekend? - Pete Nice - 08-29-2011

LeNeve Wrote:mark......

o polo

I wonder if I'm even in a band of bud region

Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:mark......

o polo

I think he has polio

Re: Monday 08/29 - What'd you buy this weekend? - Chip - 08-29-2011

Wtf

[youtube]uu78h6iI75A[/youtube]

there was this girl that was partying with us saturday, and she had crazy camel toe going on. I wanted to flick it so bad for some reason. Then finally I did. She didn't care I guess. Then she finger blasted herself on the ride home. It was weirf.

Chip Wrote:Wtf

[youtube]uu78h6iI75A[/youtube]

one of my friends kids hit me in the nuts wih an axe made of wood friday night. I was pissed.

sweet, sounds likean awesome mother.

Re: Monday 08/29 - What'd you buy this weekend? - Chip - 08-29-2011

LeNeve Wrote:there was this girl that was partying with us saturday, and she had crazy camel toe going on. I wanted to flick it so bad for some reason. Then finally I did. She didn't care I guess. Then she finger blasted herself on the ride home. It was weirf.

[Image: a692_thumb.jpg]

Re: Monday 08/29 - What'd you buy this weekend? - javsto - 08-29-2011

later peeps off to watch BB and True Blood online before a go home to my unpowered cave. Confusedwoot:

Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:there was this girl that was partying with us saturday, and she had crazy camel toe going on. I wanted to flick it so bad for some reason. Then finally I did. She didn't care I guess. Then she finger blasted herself on the ride home. It was weirf.

I'm about 99% sure they were smoking crack in the garage too.

Re: Monday 08/29 - What'd you buy this weekend? - JDubb - 08-29-2011

LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I'm about 99% sure they were smoking crack in the garage too.
You run with an interesting crew...

then some other girl showed up at this party with her boyfriend, dressed like a jersey shore trramp. My friend told her she looked like a shorter, fatter, uglier version of snookie. Then the guy got all pissed, and wanted to fight, and I said "really? you might want to think about that first" I was all kicked back on the porch looking all bad ass. There were 5 of us, one of him. he took off with his troll. It was about 4 am, and I was lit up.

I kept thinking he would come back with a people and guns, luckily no. We were down in Liberal. fucked town. lots of shootings.

javsto Wrote:later peeps off to watch BB and True Blood online before a go home to my unpowered cave. Confusedwoot:

BB?

LeNeve Wrote:then some other girl showed up at this party with her boyfriend, dressed like a jersey shore trramp. My friend told her she looked like a shorter, fatter, uglier version of snookie. Then the guy got all pissed, and wanted to fight, and I said "really? you might want to think about that first" I was all kicked back on the porch looking all bad ass. There were 5 of us, one of him. he took off with his troll. It was about 4 am, and I was lit up.

I kept thinking he would come back with a people and guns, luckily no. We were down in Liberal. fucked town. lots of shootings.

I love that story