Dudebro Nation
Kate Upton not in the 2011 Maxim hot 100!!! - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Hot or Not (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Kate Upton not in the 2011 Maxim hot 100!!! (/showthread.php?tid=1821)

Kate Upton not in the 2011 Maxim hot 100!!! - Pete Nice - 05-12-2011

That's right, you read it correct. Got my maxim in the mail today and looked at the top of the list to see, as I was sure she was top 20. Lo and behold, not there. Paged through the entire thing once, twice, three times, and no Kate Upton to be found.

All I have to say is

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqGBFL-wblehvloDpdO6q...1Bsygw&t=1][Image: you_suck1.jpg][Image: Misc-FuckOff.jpg]

and if I ever meet the people who make this list, I will say:

[Image: 3360162b.jpg?t=1171912040]

Re: Kate Upton not in the 2011 Maxim hot 100!!! - Pete Nice - 05-12-2011

We will just claim Kate Upton as the Holy Vagina of DudebroNation

I will do another hot 100 when the current one is over in 8 to 10 days.

Re: Kate Upton not in the 2011 Maxim hot 100!!! - negadave - 05-13-2011

Dude she's aiight, but i can think of 100 girls i'd put ahead of her. I think pauls most recent chick looks better.
Sure she has nice tits, but in this pic especially, i'd say she's average.
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: kate-upton-picture-91.jpg]

P.S. I'm just breaking your balls because you didn't put Alessandra Ambrosio in the dudebro hot 100. :bullshit:

Re: Kate Upton not in the 2011 Maxim hot 100!!! - Pete Nice - 05-13-2011

negadave Wrote:Dude she's aiight, but i can think of 100 girls i'd put ahead of her. I think pauls most recent chick looks better.
Sure she has nice tits, but in this pic especially, i'd say she's average.
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: kate-upton-picture-91.jpg]

P.S. I'm just breaking your balls because you didn't put Alessandra Ambrosio in the dudebro hot 100. :bullshit:

And I say, you sir, are insane. That happens to be one of my favorite pics. Look at the curve of her stomach/midsection, perfection.

She is a natural 33DD-23-34, she has the face of an angel/girl next door and the long blonde hair every red blooded American man desires.

And have you seen the videos and GIF's?

I can not think of 20 women in the world who are hotter, shit I can't think of 5.

Re: Kate Upton not in the 2011 Maxim hot 100!!! - Chip - 05-16-2011

If I had to find something wrong with that picture, it's that her elbow is doing that weird, backwards bending thing.
That's a little freeky.
But yeah, top 5 right now.

Re: Kate Upton not in the 2011 Maxim hot 100!!! - BDH - 05-16-2011

Something about her face turns me off... the rest is pretty damn perfect, especially those hoo-ters... but, as cute as she is, I can't get past the weird face thing...

Re: Kate Upton not in the 2011 Maxim hot 100!!! - Pete Nice - 05-16-2011

BDH Wrote:Something about her face turns me off... the rest is pretty damn perfect, especially those hoo-ters... but, as cute as she is, I can't get past the weird face thing...

You mean how angelic it is?

Re: Kate Upton not in the 2011 Maxim hot 100!!! - Chip - 05-17-2011

Dorthy Mantooth is a saint!

Kate Upton not in the 2011 Maxim hot 100!!! - eddieyourdj - 05-17-2011

BDH Wrote:Something about her face turns me off... the rest is pretty damn perfect, especially those hoo-ters... but, as cute as she is, I can't get past the weird face thing...
You're right, she does have a face. I never noticed!!!

Re: Kate Upton not in the 2011 Maxim hot 100!!! - Chip - 05-17-2011

eddieyourdj Wrote:
You're right, she does have a face. I never noticed!!!

:roflmao:

I think she has that 'girl next door' look.
'Girl next door with an awesome rack' look.

Re: Kate Upton not in the 2011 Maxim hot 100!!! - i bleed green - 05-19-2011

She's hot, but not the be all and end all of hotness that you are making her out to be.

Re: Kate Upton not in the 2011 Maxim hot 100!!! - Pete Nice - 05-19-2011

i bleed green Wrote:She's hot, but not the be all and end all of hotness that you are making her out to be.

Confusedlap:

Re: Kate Upton not in the 2011 Maxim hot 100!!! - WyoIan - 05-20-2011

i bleed green Wrote:She's hot, but not the be all and end all of hotness that you are making her out to be.
:whomo: she's a'ight