Dudebro Nation
Thursday 5/12/11 Don't dodge the draft, only dodge balls - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Thursday 5/12/11 Don't dodge the draft, only dodge balls (/showthread.php?tid=1820)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Thursday 5/12/11 Don't dodge the draft, only dodge balls - Pete Nice - 05-12-2011

Did you know that Hillary Clinton and Rudy Gulliani are both draft dodgers from the Vietnam era? So is former Bills QB and senator Jack Kemp and some congressman named Trent.

In my opinion, they should be banned from holding office as a result.

Re: Thursday 5/12/11 Don't dodge the draft, only dodge balls - Iva13 - 05-12-2011

Good Morning everyone!!!!! I was listening to Alt Nation yesterday and they played The Cure Close to Me....now it's stuck in my head.....but I like it :wink: I went home and looked up the lyrics....

Re: Thursday 5/12/11 Don't dodge the draft, only dodge balls - geinslunchbox - 05-12-2011

Iva13 Wrote:Good Morning everyone!!!!! I was listening to Alt Nation yesterday and they played The Cure Close to Me....now it's stuck in my head.....but I like it :wink: I went home and looked up the lyrics....
Good morning! It's all rainy here & would be a perfect day for listening to the Cure. I love that song

Re: Thursday 5/12/11 Don't dodge the draft, only dodge balls - LeNeve - 05-12-2011

Pete Nice Wrote:Did you know that Hillary Clinton and Rudy Gulliani are both draft dodgers from the Vietnam era? So is former Bills QB and senator Jack Kemp and some congressman named Trent.

I agree. also someone should put balls on them.

Re: Thursday 5/12/11 Don't dodge the draft, only dodge balls - JDubb - 05-12-2011

Good Morning!!!!

Re: Thursday 5/12/11 Don't dodge the draft, only dodge balls - Chip - 05-12-2011

LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Did you know that Hillary Clinton and Rudy Gulliani are both draft dodgers from the Vietnam era? So is former Bills QB and senator Jack Kemp and some congressman named Trent.

Haha, you sure as hell know it won't be Bill doing it.

Re: Thursday 5/12/11 Don't dodge the draft, only dodge balls - Chip - 05-12-2011

So last night I was watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, this episode came on, and after yesterdays conversation I laughed my ass off.

[youtube]jxX2Xqhj8co[/youtube]

Edit: fixed.

Re: Thursday 5/12/11 Don't dodge the draft, only dodge balls - LeNeve - 05-12-2011

Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Haha, you sure as hell know it won't be Bill doing it.
ha

geinslunchbox Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Good Morning everyone!!!!! I was listening to Alt Nation yesterday and they played The Cure Close to Me....now it's stuck in my head.....but I like it :wink: I went home and looked up the lyrics....
Good morning! It's all rainy here & would be a perfect day for listening to the Cure. I love that song

Thunder woke me up at 3, I thought there was a car accident right next to my window.

Re: Thursday 5/12/11 Don't dodge the draft, only dodge balls - geinslunchbox - 05-12-2011

Chip Wrote:
geinslunchbox Wrote:

Thunder woke me up at 3, I thought there was a car accident right next to my window.
thunder woke up the dog who started raising hell and scared the bejeezus out of me. nothing like getting a subtle wake up

And this had my laughing my ass off Sunday night.
I love funny stuff.

[youtube]qfyTUqfdiTc[/youtube]

Thursday 5/12/11 Don't dodge the draft, only dodge balls - eddieyourdj - 05-12-2011

9 days left! Cue up INXS - Not Enough Time!!!

Re: Thursday 5/12/11 Don't dodge the draft, only dodge balls - Texas Fan - 05-12-2011

Happy Birthday Derick :beer:

Re: Thursday 5/12/11 Don't dodge the draft, only dodge balls - Texas Fan - 05-12-2011

And good morning everyone

Re: Thursday 5/12/11 Don't dodge the draft, only dodge balls - JDubb - 05-12-2011

Texas Fan Wrote:Happy Birthday Derick :beer:
:whomo: