Dudebro Nation
Thursday 4/14/11 - Unholy Mountain of a day - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Thursday 4/14/11 - Unholy Mountain of a day (/showthread.php?tid=1765)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Re: Thursday 4/14/11 - Unholy Mountain of a day - LeNeve - 04-14-2011

Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Country Music :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme:

I would rather listen to Tool, or pokes pencils in my ears with a mallet.
Wtf What happened to the show today?

With all respect to the guys, b/c I do love the show most days, but you take Donnie Walburg out of today's show and it might be one of the all time lows. BUT, they can't all be hits, not everyone is perfect and we all have down days. I am looking forward to tomorrow's show as it can only get better.

a bad C&R show is still better than anything else on sirius.

its snowing here. :?

Re: Thursday 4/14/11 - Unholy Mountain of a day - Pete Nice - 04-14-2011

LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

With all respect to the guys, b/c I do love the show most days, but you take Donnie Walburg out of today's show and it might be one of the all time lows. BUT, they can't all be hits, not everyone is perfect and we all have down days. I am looking forward to tomorrow's show as it can only get better.

WORD to that!!

LeNeve Wrote:its snowing here. :?

72 and sunny, almost perfect day.

Re: Thursday 4/14/11 - Unholy Mountain of a day - michaelangelo - 04-14-2011

LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

:whomo:

Re: Thursday 4/14/11 - Unholy Mountain of a day - michaelangelo - 04-14-2011

snowing here too

They rose the speed limit in Ohio to 70. I am shocked, they are known for Nazi cops. I just saw a sign for 70 though on I76 west near Youngstown.

Re: Thursday 4/14/11 - Unholy Mountain of a day - JDubb - 04-14-2011

LeNeve Wrote:a bad C&R show is still better than anything else on sirius.
You're smarter than we give you credit for.

michaelangelo Wrote:
snowing here too

It sucks. I shut the gas down to my heater already. It's supposed to get down to 25 degrees tonight. I think my fruit trees were already blooming, so the freeze will kill that, and I won't have fruit, or my roses won't bloom either. Confusedad:

When it was 90 degrees last weekend, I thought for sure we were done with the cold.

Pete Nice Wrote:They rose the speed limit in Ohio to 70. I am shocked, they are known for Nazi cops. I just saw a sign for 70 though on I76 west near Youngstown.

65 everywhere here. Not sure about I-70. Colorado I-70 is 75 mph I think. Everyone drives 90 though. Everyone.

70 in texas in the day, 65 at night. Because texas is dumb.

the parts of oklahoma I drive through are 55 mph, and if you go 56 you will get pulled over. If you don't have photo ID you go to jail until someone brings an ID. Fucking hate the panhandle of oklahoma.

JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:a bad C&R show is still better than anything else on sirius.
You're smarter than we give you credit for.
:high5:

Re: Thursday 4/14/11 - Unholy Mountain of a day - Hondo - 04-14-2011

Pete Nice Wrote:They rose the speed limit in Ohio to 70. I am shocked, they are known for Nazi cops. I just saw a sign for 70 though on I76 west near Youngstown.

Ohio Turnpike only. The rest of the interstates are still at 65.

idiots.

Texas and Kansas have bills pending to raise the limit to 85.

Re: Thursday 4/14/11 - Unholy Mountain of a day - the keifer - 04-14-2011

LeNeve Wrote:

65 everywhere here. Not sure about I-70. Colorado I-70 is 75 mph I think. Everyone drives 90 though. Everyone.

70 in texas in the day, 65 at night. Because texas is dumb.

the parts of oklahoma I drive through are 55 mph, and if you go 56 you will get pulled over. If you don't have photo ID you go to jail until someone brings an ID. Fucking hate the panhandle of oklahoma.
Mostly major highways here are 65. West Virginia's highways are 70. I noticed out in Cali near my cousin's house that some of the back roads are 65.

Re: Thursday 4/14/11 - Unholy Mountain of a day - the keifer - 04-14-2011

Hondo Wrote:

Ohio Turnpike only. The rest of the interstates are still at 65.

idiots.

Texas and Kansas have bills pending to raise the limit to 85.
I think Montana used to not have a day time speed limit for just cars.

It's snowing like a mofo now. I think the latest I have ever seen snow here was April 10. Even that was kind of weird to me.