Dudebro Nation
Tuesday - 03/29/2011- Dudebro Nation Is Awesome - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Tuesday - 03/29/2011- Dudebro Nation Is Awesome (/showthread.php?tid=1729)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Re: Tuesday - 03/29/2011- Dudebro Nation Is Awesome - Chip - 03-29-2011

Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I have a fantasy hockey league with 4 teams in it.
I haven't looked at that one in months.

exactly

And I'll see you in the finals in your league.

Re: Tuesday - 03/29/2011- Dudebro Nation Is Awesome - JDubb - 03-29-2011

Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Pete's very anti whole milk. He must have been molested by a dairy farmer as a kid or something.

No it is just gross.
Milk in any form is disgusting. I haven't drank a glass of milk or ate cereal with milk on it since I was in my late teens. Not for me.

Re: Tuesday - 03/29/2011- Dudebro Nation Is Awesome - LeNeve - 03-29-2011

Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Pete's very anti whole milk. He must have been molested by a dairy farmer as a kid or something.

No it is just gross.

When I would visit my grandmother in the summers as a kid, they had skim milk. IT would almost make me barf the first couple days, then I would get used to it. Then when I would go home, regular milk would taste gross, but then I would get used to it again.

Re: Tuesday - 03/29/2011- Dudebro Nation Is Awesome - Brian - 03-29-2011

LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

No it is just gross.

When I would visit my grandmother in the summers as a kid, they had skim milk. IT would almost make me barf the first couple days, then I would get used to it. Then when I would go home, regular milk would taste gross, but then I would get used to it again.
Milk + summer = :barf:

Re: Tuesday - 03/29/2011- Dudebro Nation Is Awesome - Joe - 03-29-2011

Pete Nice Wrote:

No it is just gross.

It is. Once you switch to skim the whole stuff is like drinking paste.

JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

No it is just gross.
Milk in any form is disgusting. I haven't drank a glass of milk or ate cereal with milk on it since I was in my late teens. Not for me.

Most dietary experts say that a human does not need milk after breat feeding. We are the only species that drinks milk from another species so that's got to tell you that it's wrong. It just goes so damn good with my Captain Crunch.

Re: Tuesday - 03/29/2011- Dudebro Nation Is Awesome - Pokes28 - 03-29-2011

I drink the hell out of whole milk. When I was a kid we would buy real milk from one of our neighbors. We would set it in the fridge and let it separate then we'd dip off the cream from the top. Never would get it all though so before we'd drink milk, we'd shake the bottle to mix it all up. It was glorious! My grandparents would use the cream in their coffee.

I'm convinced, it's going to be a date rape weekend.

The only time you need to drink milk is when you win the Indy 500

Re: Tuesday - 03/29/2011- Dudebro Nation Is Awesome - Pokes28 - 03-29-2011

LeNeve Wrote:I'm convinced, it's going to be a date rape weekend.

Going to roofie yourself again?

Pokes28 Wrote:I drink the hell out of whole milk. When I was a kid we would buy real milk from one of our neighbors. We would set it in the fridge and let it separate then we'd dip off the cream from the top. Never would get it all though so before we'd drink milk, we'd shake the bottle to mix it all up. It was glorious! My grandparents would use the cream in their coffee.

I have a friend who works at a dairy, and he brought me some straight up fresh from the cow milk. I was not a fan. I think it was mostly a mental thing though.

Re: Tuesday - 03/29/2011- Dudebro Nation Is Awesome - Chip - 03-29-2011

Pokes28 Wrote:I drink the hell out of whole milk. When I was a kid we would buy real milk from one of our neighbors. We would set it in the fridge and let it separate then we'd dip off the cream from the top. Never would get it all though so before we'd drink milk, we'd shake the bottle to mix it all up. It was glorious! My grandparents would use the cream in their coffee.

:barf:

Pokes28 Wrote:

Going to roofie yourself again?

I hope not.

Re: Tuesday - 03/29/2011- Dudebro Nation Is Awesome - Pete Nice - 03-29-2011

Are you hanging with Derick this weekend?

Pete Nice Wrote:

Are you hanging with Derick this weekend?

No, too much competition with that guy.