Dudebro Nation
Facebook - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Facebook (/showthread.php?tid=1680)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Re: Facebook - the keifer - 03-20-2011

And the Steph saga continues...

Stephanie:
IF PAYBACK IS A BITCH AND REVENGE IS SWEET, THEN I AM THE SWEETEST BITCH U WILL EVER MEET....~ PHEW "STEPH THE KNIGHT RIDER"

Hannah:
ahhhh geeesshhh shes at it again!!!! at flippin 9 in the damn mornin smdh lol

Re: Facebook - i bleed green - 03-20-2011

the keifer Wrote:Here's what Stephanie looks like in case you're wonderin.

[Image: 154984_103868246353723_100001916443928_2...1300577121]
[Image: 172260_126676094072938_100001916443928_1...1300577121]
And a booty shot.
[Image: 171055_122140587859822_100001916443928_1...1300577121]
Not overly hot but :hitit: . I would tell her my name is Bill, and I'm from Florida though.

Re: Facebook - Brian - 03-22-2011

I find it very interesting......or annoying.....how most of the scumbag piece of shit assholes that I went to HS with have this new found love of God and use facebook as their pulpit. Having your status quote the Bible really doesn't make up for you being an asshole bully when you were younger and I'm not sure that many people believe you've changed anyway. Also, if I wanted to read the Bible I would.....leave the preaching off of my news feed please :flame:

Re: Facebook - Joe - 03-22-2011

Brian Wrote:I find it very interesting......or annoying.....how most of the scumbag piece of shit assholes that I went to HS with have this new found love of God and use facebook as their pulpit. Having your status quote the Bible really doesn't make up for you being an asshole bully when you were younger and I'm not sure that many people believe you've changed anyway. Also, if I wanted to read the Bible I would.....leave the preaching off of my news feed please :flame:

I miss those people on my Facebook. I think they all removed me. Those were fun times.

Re: Facebook - Brian - 03-23-2011

Liahna:
No Strings Attached was so funny and at the same time made me sad. Why doesn't real life end up like the movies Sad #diehardromanticisquicklybecomingdisenchanted.

The only thing about this that would make me sad is the fact that I just wasted money on an Aston Kootcher movie...............and she used the damn hashtag/pound/number sign. I still don't get it.

Re: Facebook - Beckster - 03-23-2011

Brian Wrote:I find it very interesting......or annoying.....how most of the scumbag piece of shit assholes that I went to HS with have this new found love of God and use facebook as their pulpit. Having your status quote the Bible really doesn't make up for you being an asshole bully when you were younger and I'm not sure that many people believe you've changed anyway. Also, if I wanted to read the Bible I would.....leave the preaching off of my news feed please :flame:

Those people irritate the hell out of me... They are such a group of fakes. The people I know who are truly religious, don't go around and shove it into everyone's faces. I keep my faith to myself. Jimbo isn't religious, so I do my thing quietly, but he's been told that he can join in if he wants. He doesn't get the whole no meat on Friday deal.

Seth: woke up to a face full of twee

Wtf ???

This guy will post if he's about to take a dump, one hell of a FB whore:

Bill: Odd question! If u only had 1 nut,what would u call it?

Re: Facebook - LeNeve - 03-24-2011

Veronica:
Sooo one thing that I hate is that wen yuhr status has nothing to do with anyone or anything and yuh get txts with ppl getting all butt hurt cuZ they think yuhr status is about them !!!! Grow up already !! Obviously yuh have a guilt consance!!!!

How about the hot chick, that posts the most ridiculous things, and all the desperate dudes make comments.

for example,
Hot Chick:
OMG! I can't believe they didn't have fat free ranch for my salad

Nerd 1:
You look amazing, you don't need to lose weight. ; )

Nerd 2:
you should try going to douche palace restraunt, they only use fat free ranch, and they never run out.

super creep nerd 3:
ur so hot...............

etc. etc.

I have a ton of these people. It is interesting though. With facebook, the hypocrisy is right there, and you can call them out on it, and be 100% rock solid correct in the argument with them. I love it.

Kaye:
going to leave for work now...have a great nite all dont forget to read a few chapters in ur bible's it'll be good for ya!! nitey nite

I'm trying to find a post from her that was slamming all the people at her church, but I'm tired of digging through all the minute to minute farmville, mafia, and other game status bullshit.

I was a fan of the farmville thing, but I'm over it now. It was great for wasting time at work, but now, I think doing actual work is more fun, and it pays better.

Re: Facebook - i bleed green - 03-24-2011

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:This guy will post if he's about to take a dump, one hell of a FB whore:

Bill: Odd question! If u only had 1 nut,what would u call it?
Lance Armstrong?
Tom Green?
John Kruk?

Re: Facebook - Pete Nice - 03-24-2011

LeNeve Wrote:How about the hot chick, that posts the most ridiculous things, and all the desperate dudes make comments.

for example,
Hot Chick:
OMG! I can't believe they didn't have fat free ranch for my salad

Nerd 1:
You look amazing, you don't need to lose weight. ; )

Nerd 2:
you should try going to douche palace restraunt, they only use fat free ranch, and they never run out.

super creep nerd 3:
ur so hot...............

etc. etc.

Which one of those was Derick?

Re: Facebook - Pete Nice - 03-24-2011

I think this is one of Brian's friends:

[Image: uproxxfailbook4.jpg]