Dudebro Nation
Facebook - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Facebook (/showthread.php?tid=1680)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Re: Facebook - LeNeve - 04-25-2011

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Re: Facebook - Pete Nice - 04-25-2011

Chip Wrote::roflmao:

[Image: Log_Out_Of_Facebook.jpg]

That is funny shit, the best part is that imbred piece of shit dad thinking not only that he could find him, or the police would find him, but that it was a crime. There was no crime committed here. Funny shit. If I ever met that guy from the Apple store, I would buy him a beer.

Re: Facebook - the keifer - 04-27-2011

This is a first. Posting your child's barf.

[Image: 230386_10150162579072811_516912810_71198...8294_s.jpg]
Eric:
NOTE TO SELF when a two year old tells u her "bel-wee hurts, act fast and get a trash can so you don't wear 2 hotdogs, 4 strawberrys and 2 sippycups of milk

Micheal
How true that statement is

Shannon
ewwwww thanks for sharing the pic (think I need to grad a trash can now)

Re: Facebook - Chip - 05-02-2011

[Image: Untag_Me.jpg]

Re: Facebook - michaelangelo - 05-02-2011

Chip Wrote:[Image: Untag_Me.jpg]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Re: Facebook - Beckster - 05-02-2011

What the hell does this mean?? I've hung out with enough black guys that i should know, but I don't.

Demarkous: Awready ent

Re: Facebook - Beckster - 05-02-2011

Why racism exists::

John: MY NIGGA G. WUT IT BE LIKE BEBEH I SEE U EATN OUTCHEA WHOA... TELL ME SUMN GUD NIGGA. CONGRATS ON YUR ENGAGEMENT TOO CANNON

G Stacks: wassup my nigga, i aint c'n yo ass n 4eva...im jus doin what i can do, nigga jus makin through this damn struggle dats it bro aint nuthin to major and thanks my nig i appreciate it

I hate shitty grammar. Some slang is alright, but come on!

Re: Facebook - Brampton - 05-02-2011

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Why racism exists::

John: MY NIGGA G. WUT IT BE LIKE BEBEH I SEE U EATN OUTCHEA WHOA... TELL ME SUMN GUD NIGGA. CONGRATS ON YUR ENGAGEMENT TOO CANNON

G Stacks: wassup my nigga, i aint c'n yo ass n 4eva...im jus doin what i can do, nigga jus makin through this damn struggle dats it bro aint nuthin to major and thanks my nig i appreciate it

yup.....thats sums up that race :?

Re: Facebook - Brian - 05-03-2011

Trying to read that gives me a headache.

Re: Facebook - Chip - 05-03-2011

Brian Wrote:

Yeah. Holy shit.
Reading that, is that what's it's like to live as someone like that?

And why the hell are you friends with them?

Re: Facebook - Beckster - 05-03-2011

Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

Yeah. Holy shit.
Reading that, is that what's it's like to live as someone like that?

And why the hell are you friends with them?

The second guy is the grandson of my mom's best friend. He used to be this sweet and cute little kid........ then he grew up.

Re: Facebook - Hondo - 05-03-2011

This chick posted this gem on one my bud's FB page

Re: Facebook - Beckster - 05-04-2011

Hondo Wrote:This chick posted this gem on one my bud's FB page

Um... Wow.... Confusedhock: wow......