Dudebro Nation
Friday - 1-21-11 - Here We Go Steelers! - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Friday - 1-21-11 - Here We Go Steelers! (/showthread.php?tid=1597)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Friday - 1-21-11 - Here We Go Steelers! - DaveP - 01-21-2011

Fucking awesome banner!

Re: Friday - 1-21-11 - Here We Go Steelers! - LeNeve - 01-21-2011

yeah, cool banner.

Re: Friday - 1-21-11 - Here We Go Steelers! - JDubb - 01-21-2011

I appreciate the workmanship but I can't support the team as long as the Packers are still playing. I have a feeling it will end up being a Packer v. Steelers Superbowl.

That's how much a share of Ford stock is this morning, according to the Ford Dealers home page. I'm sure it's wrong.

Friday - 1-21-11 - Here We Go Steelers! - eddieyourdj - 01-21-2011

This is some merchandise you can buy at chain of gas stations here!!!
[Image: a6cd0b32-97cf-63d9.jpg]

Re: Friday - 1-21-11 - Here We Go Steelers! - Chip - 01-21-2011

LeNeve Wrote:193,603,456.00

That's how much a share of Ford stock is this morning, according to the Ford Dealers home page. I'm sure it's wrong.

Makes me wish I would have got one or two when it was $4

eddieyourdj Wrote:This is some merchandise you can buy at chain of gas stations here!!!

What kind of gas stations you guys got down there?

Chip Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:This is some merchandise you can buy at chain of gas stations here!!!

What kind of gas stations you guys got down there?
Horny ones!!!

Re: Friday - 1-21-11 - Here We Go Steelers! - texas - 01-21-2011

First, hello dudebro nation and happy Friday :wink:

Second, what's this me being a Packer fan unacceptable?! I was definitely raised a cheesehead thanks to my dad who's originally from up north.

texas Wrote:First, hello dudebro nation and happy Friday :wink:

Second, what's this me being a Packer fan unacceptable?! I was definitely raised a cheesehead thanks to my dad who's originally from up north. I swear some of his proudest moments were when he'd have friends over for Sunday football and I would tell them who was who and what team was what division, and I was only four. In fact, it's a joke with him that my form of rebellion was telling him I liked the 49ers. Growing up in south Texas as a Packer fan was torture, damn fickle Cowboys fans! Even adults gave me grief when I was little. As far as region goes, I will say that I paid a little attention to the Titans in the beginning because I always had a soft spot for the Oilers back in the day.

But I am a cheesehead, always have been, always will be! I mean, talk about a rich history with that team! I had seen that a dudebro, acwilbur, wanted a few packer people to do a write up for his blog. And would have completely offered my services, but I'm too biased, superstitious, and long winded when it comes to my team! I will say that I'm so flippin excited about this NFC Championship. I could go on and on why, but I already feel the bad ju-ju as I type this!

I'm pretty sure that was the one exception that would make it ok.
Edit: That's what most everyone else here was saying.

But, I don't have a problem with not liking the hometown team.

Re: Friday - 1-21-11 - Here We Go Steelers! - JDubb - 01-21-2011

I'm with you Sara, I am so excited to the game this weekend. GO PACK GO!!!
[Image: GO+PACK+GO.jpg]

[Image: 36754650v3_480x480_Front.jpg]

Second, what's this me being a Packer fan unacceptable?! I was definitely raised a cheesehead thanks to my dad who's originally from up north. I swear some of his proudest moments were when he'd have friends over for Sunday football and I would tell them who was who and what team was what division, and I was only four. In fact, it's a joke with him that my form of rebellion was telling him I liked the 49ers. Growing up in south Texas as a Packer fan was torture, damn fickle Cowboys fans! Even adults gave me grief when I was little. As far as region goes, I will say that I paid a little attention to the Titans in the beginning because I always had a soft spot for the Oilers back in the day.

But I am a cheesehead, always have been, always will be! I mean, talk about a rich history with that team! I had seen that a dudebro, acwilbur, wanted a few packer people to do a write up for his blog. And would have completely offered my services, but I'm too biased, superstitious, and long winded when it comes to my team! I will say that I'm so flippin excited about this NFC Championship. I could go on and on why, but I already feel the bad ju-ju as I type this!

Your Dad being from up North makes it acceptable. Thank you for elaborating.

Rich should return the favor with greats seats for you & him at the Packers game this weekend!!!

LeNeve Wrote:

Your Dad being from up North makes it acceptable. Thank you for elaborating.
Dude that hurt!!!

Re: Friday - 1-21-11 - Here We Go Steelers! - texas - 01-21-2011

Chip Wrote:I'm pretty sure that was the one exception that would make it ok.
Edit: That's what most everyone else here was saying.

But, I don't have a problem with not liking the hometown team.

Sweeeeeeeet :wink: