Dudebro Nation
Friday December 17, What heppens in Vegas stays on the radio - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Friday December 17, What heppens in Vegas stays on the radio (/showthread.php?tid=1413)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Re: Friday December 17, What heppens in Vegas stays on the r - Chip - 12-17-2010

LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Dude. Is that you're house?

I wish!
That is a house south of town, out by the golf course.

That's way more christmas lights then I would ever want to put up.

Re: Friday December 17, What heppens in Vegas stays on the r - Chip - 12-17-2010

I'm sitting at home.
I have to work tomorrow.
I just watched EuroTrip and now I'm watching Pulp Fiction.

And T, no, I'm not drunk.
Yet at least.

Re: Friday December 17, What heppens in Vegas stays on the r - the keifer - 12-17-2010

LeNeve Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Also on the way to work on the radio show that sells things, there was a set of cement steps for sell. 150 dollars. Seems a little pricey fuck that. Also 2 butcher goats, and a billy goat for sell. I don't know the difference between a butcher, and billy goat. He didn't name a price either.
Sounds like Tradio. At least that's what it's called here.

on AM 1420 they call it "bargain bin", on 1270 AM they call it "radio bay".

bargain bin is only on fridays from 8am to 9am. radio bay is on everyday from 9am to 10am.
I'll bet you could easily prank call those shows. I doubt they even have call screeners.

Re: Friday December 17, What heppens in Vegas stays on the r - LeNeve - 12-17-2010

Chip Wrote:I'm sitting at home.
I have to work tomorrow.

Yet at least.

Pulp fiction sucks. I never got that movie at all. I liked the part where that chick snorted the line, and they had to stab her chest to wake her up. Thats the only part of the movie I remember.

Re: Friday December 17, What heppens in Vegas stays on the r - the keifer - 12-17-2010

I have to work tomorrow.

Yet at least.
Never saw Eurotrip. Is that any better than Road Trip?

LeNeve Wrote:
I have to work tomorrow.

Yet at least.

Pulp fiction sucks. I never got that movie at all. I liked the part where that chick snorted the line, and they had to stab her chest to wake her up. Thats the only part of the movie I remember.

Haha, that's the scene that's on right now

the keifer Wrote:
I have to work tomorrow.

Yet at least.
Never saw Eurotrip. Is that any better than Road Trip?

I think so.
From the Scotty Doesn't know song, the soccer hooligans and the little kid dressing like Hitler and doing the walk. There are a lot more tits too.

I forgot to get a case of beer on my way home tonight. Confusedwoot:

the keifer Wrote:I forgot to get a case of beer on my way home tonight. Confusedwoot:

I've got a few beers. A bunch of Crown Royal and Vodka.
And a half a fifth of Everclear. Not the pussy 150 proof stuff, but the real, 190 proof stuff.

Re: Friday December 17, What heppens in Vegas stays on the r - Joe - 12-17-2010

Chip Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:I forgot to get a case of beer on my way home tonight. Confusedwoot:

And a half a fifth of Everclear. Not the pussy 150 proof stuff, but the real, 190 proof stuff.

I'm pretty sure if you piss near an open flame you'd have a problem

Re: Friday December 17, What heppens in Vegas stays on the r - LeNeve - 12-17-2010

Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Dude. Is that you're house?

I wish!
That is a house south of town, out by the golf course.

That's way more christmas lights then I would ever want to put up.

A few years ago, christmas lights were my drug of choice. I had this corner of Ulysses Ks looking like the North pole.
I had 12 foot santas on the corners, elves everywhere, animated reindeers were overlooking the whole spectacle, a string of lights were on every straight angle of the house, roof peak included.

Imagine an architectural picture, with all the lights perfectly aligned on the lines.

I won second place in the light contest, then an ice storm wrecked it all. I lost the feeling after that.

Chip Wrote:

We can't even get the 150 stuff here.

the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Also on the way to work on the radio show that sells things, there was a set of cement steps for sell. 150 dollars. Seems a little pricey fuck that. Also 2 butcher goats, and a billy goat for sell. I don't know the difference between a butcher, and billy goat. He didn't name a price either.
Sounds like Tradio. At least that's what it's called here.

on AM 1420 they call it "bargain bin", on 1270 AM they call it "radio bay".

bargain bin is only on fridays from 8am to 9am. radio bay is on everyday from 9am to 10am.
I'll bet you could easily prank call those shows. I doubt they even have call screeners.

yeah, you can call straight in no problem. You can hear the ringer on the radio going when you are calling.

Christopher Walken is telling the ass-watch story now.

Re: Friday December 17, What heppens in Vegas stays on the r - Joe - 12-17-2010

LeNeve Wrote:A few years ago, christmas lights were my drug of choice. I had this corner of Ulysses Ks looking like the North pole.
I had 12 foot santas on the corners, elves everywhere, animated reindeers were overlooking the whole spectacle, a string of lights were on every straight angle of the house, roof peak included.

Imagine an architectural picture, with all the lights perfectly aligned on the lines.

I won second place in the light contest, then an ice storm wrecked it all. I lost the feeling after that.

I put up a ton the week of Thanksgiving and then every wekend after that I think it rained. The past week and a half has been so windy that half the lights blew up into the gutters and other sections blew out. I'm done for the season.