Dudebro Nation
Friday December 17, What heppens in Vegas stays on the radio - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Friday December 17, What heppens in Vegas stays on the radio (/showthread.php?tid=1413)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Re: Friday December 17, What heppens in Vegas stays on the r - NussieT - 12-17-2010

Random T picture. It's fuzzy because I cropped it in.

Re: Friday December 17, What heppens in Vegas stays on the r - WyoIan - 12-17-2010

not to change the topic.....but has anyone ever been to <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.damnyouautocorrect.com">www.damnyouautocorrect.com</a><!-- w --> .........that shit is f'in hilarious, I almost cried I was laughing so hard?!

Re: Friday December 17, What heppens in Vegas stays on the r - Lorgin - 12-17-2010

WyoIan Wrote:Hey, where does the line for that Train start, or do I just get a number!?!?

Grab a number dude-Bro. It's gonna be a while.

Re: Friday December 17, What heppens in Vegas stays on the r - Joe - 12-17-2010

[Image: dt1.jpg]

Re: Friday December 17, What heppens in Vegas stays on the r - Pete Nice - 12-17-2010

WyoIan Wrote:Hey, where does the line for that Train start, or do I just get a number!?!?

I am third, so you are somewhere behind me.

Re: Friday December 17, What heppens in Vegas stays on the r - Pete Nice - 12-17-2010

Lorgin Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Lorgin Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:1. "Lorgin" what does that mean? Is that your last name?? or maybe your first name??
2. Are you married?
3. Any Children?
4. Where do you live?
5. I'm assuming you are a man??
6. What do you do for a living?

I just like to know things about my friends on here. I promise I will not stalk you, your wife or your children. :wink:

1. Lorgin (Lore'gen) is a long time gamer tag of mine. Short for Lord of Origins. - I'm a geek at heart so it has a long D&D history to it.
2. No I'm not married, but I have a g/f of 6 years now.
3. No children - Shit load of god kids.
4. I'm a Cali boy - born and raised
5. I am a MALE, proud African American male.
6. I'm a California state certified electrification.

What platform do you game on? In one of the subforums here we have everyone's xbox360 and PS3 info.

I ROCK the X-BOX Live world. Not happy with Sony although they do have a great marketer.

Put your gamer ID out there in teh Video Game section and add all us ass clowns, most of us suck, but he try really really hard.

Re: Friday December 17, What heppens in Vegas stays on the r - JDubb - 12-17-2010

Lorgin Wrote:

Grab a number dude-Bro. It's gonna be a while.
Not if they are like Rich and only need 15 minutes.

Re: Friday December 17, What heppens in Vegas stays on the r - WyoIan - 12-17-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:

It is probably best as I don't want to ruin it for you!

Re: Friday December 17, What heppens in Vegas stays on the r - Lorgin - 12-17-2010

Alright People, It's been fun. I'll see you all at a later date. Take it easy.

Re: Friday December 17, What heppens in Vegas stays on the r - Brampton - 12-17-2010

Sounds like everybody is in Pre-vert mode today

Re: Friday December 17, What heppens in Vegas stays on the r - Derick - 12-17-2010

Lorgin Wrote:Alright People, It's been fun. I'll see you all at a later date. Take it easy.
later dude

Re: Friday December 17, What heppens in Vegas stays on the r - LeNeve - 12-17-2010

Lorgin Wrote:Alright People, It's been fun. I'll see you all at a later date. Take it easy.

Bye, glad you signed up. :high5:

Re: Friday December 17, What heppens in Vegas stays on the r - Derick - 12-17-2010

Brampton Wrote:Sounds like everybody is in Pre-vert mode today
courtney ready to leave you let?

Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Sounds like everybody is in Pre-vert mode today
courtney ready to leave you let?
dibs if she is

WyoIan Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

It is probably best as I don't want to ruin it for you!

We are going by cock size, smallest to largest, that is why Derick is first.