Dudebro Nation
The Expendables - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Entertainment (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: Movie Reviews (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: The Expendables (/showthread.php?tid=1061)

The Expendables - Pete Nice - 08-13-2010

Go see it. NOW GODDAMN IT. Amazing movie. There is a scene towards the end with Terrry Crews and a shotgun that is awesome!

Re: The Expendables - Beckster - 08-16-2010

That movie was FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you don't see it, I will assume that you are a :fag:

We went mid-day yesterday and the theater was packed!

Re: The Expendables - Chip - 08-29-2010

I just downloaded this movie, looks like it's pretty damn good quality too.
I'm going to check it out in the next day or two or three.

Re: The Expendables - Beckster - 08-30-2010

It's great that a movie like this is outshining other movies right now... like that Julia Roberts one

Re: The Expendables - michaelangelo - 08-31-2010

Going to see this tonight, can't wait

Re: The Expendables - the keifer - 11-28-2010

Just saw it last night for the first time. Fucking awesome!!!

Re: The Expendables - JDubb - 11-14-2011

I just saw it yesterday, I was expecting more. Not more shooting or explosions, there were plenty of those. I jsut couldn't buy it. I know it wasn't that kind of movie but the premise was way too predictive. Meh movie...

Re: The Expendables - Beckster - 11-14-2011

JDubb Wrote:I just saw it yesterday, I was expecting more. Not more shooting or explosions, there were plenty of those. I jsut couldn't buy it. I know it wasn't that kind of movie but the premise was way too predictive. Meh movie...

You are truly missing that the point was to have a bunch of action and things blowing up. The story comes in well after that.

Re: The Expendables - JDubb - 11-14-2011

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I just saw it yesterday, I was expecting more. Not more shooting or explosions, there were plenty of those. I jsut couldn't buy it. I know it wasn't that kind of movie but the premise was way too predictive. Meh movie...

You are truly missing that the point was to have a bunch of action and things blowing up. The story comes in well after that.
I understand that... when should I expect the story, I finished watching it yesterday morning? :poke:

Re: The Expendables - LeNeve - 11-25-2011

I tried watching it, couldn't make it. Totally predictable like you said. Maybe I wasn't in the mood. The lighting was too dark, and it was loud. Im usually a fan of retarded unbelievable action movies, but not this one.

You guys that liked it,

get off my lawn!!!!!"

Re: The Expendables - Brampton - 11-25-2011

LeNeve Wrote:

I tried watching it, couldn't make it. Totally predictable like you said. Maybe I wasn't in the mood. The lighting was too dark, and it was loud. Im usually a fan of retarded unbelievable action movies, but not this one.

You guys that liked it,

get off my lawn!!!!!"
Ha. I cant make it through the first 10 minutes either. Im getting old