Dudebro Nation
8-13-10 No Show Friday :( - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: 8-13-10 No Show Friday :( (/showthread.php?tid=1057)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Re: 8-13-10 No Show Friday :( - Iva13 - 08-13-2010

Lori Ann said she has been listening to C&R from year 1..she would have fun w/us

Re: 8-13-10 No Show Friday :( - NussieT - 08-13-2010

Chip when is the last time you logged into Myspace!?

Re: 8-13-10 No Show Friday :( - Chip - 08-13-2010

Nussie_T Wrote:Chip when is the last time you logged into Myspace!?

I actually just did today to see how many friends I had there.
But before that, I have no idea. Months.

Re: 8-13-10 No Show Friday :( - Beckster - 08-13-2010

Iva13 Wrote:B you are thinking of Lori Ann...from Wake Up...she said she will soooo we'll see

Bleh... They are all looking alike to me right now!

Spot says that he didn't say anything to Taylor at that Truth or Dare thing.

She is such a fucking drama queen

This day sucks balls... no C&R, it's raining.. the only thing that is keeping my spirits up is the Bomber game tonight... I will watch as I run on my treadmill.

Nussie_T Wrote:This day sucks balls... no C&R, it's raining.. the only thing that is keeping my spirits up is the Bomber game tonight... I will watch as I run on my treadmill.

Yep. Today is boring.

Hey we had fun w/Cosmo didn't we???? I did?? I can't wait til Mon. to see if she says anything....we kind of took over their FB page today!

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Spot says that he didn't say anything to Taylor at that Truth or Dare thing.

She is such a fucking drama queen

She just likes bringing up the past to be a bitch...

Iva13 Wrote:Hey we had fun w/Cosmo didn't we???? I did?? I can't wait til Mon. to see if she says anything....we kind of took over their FB page today!

That was fun fo sho

Iva, we need to keep watching Wake Up's page this weekend... Stuff is still being said.

Re: 8-13-10 No Show Friday :( - Pete Nice - 08-13-2010

Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:No, just lunch. The Vietnamese place was closed so I got him a Pittsburgh classic. Steak sandwich from Primanti's.

You should post a picture.
The one Primanti sandwich I got was weak. Just a couple really thin pieces of meat.

I will, I will put it on Facebook and the DBN BBM group, check it out there...

Boooo

I posted this on both facebook and BBM group, did you see it?

Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:You should post a picture.
The one Primanti sandwich I got was weak. Just a couple really thin pieces of meat.

I will, I will put it on Facebook and the DBN BBM group, check it out there...

Boooo

I posted this on both facebook and BBM group, did you see it?

I don't have either.

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Iva, we need to keep watching Wake Up's page this weekend... Stuff is still being said.

I'll keep checking...I haven't been there in a couple of hours...
But what Taylor said was that yesterday she was telling Patrick about her honeymoon in Greece and she told Patrick that she went to Mikinos and Spot was listening in on their conversation and said "OMG I love Mikinos" (she said he said it in a Valley Girl voice)...so she took that as Spot making fun of her voice. she is an idiot. Maybe he was just having fun....not at her expense...someone needs to tell her it's not ALWAYS about her. Wtf

Re: 8-13-10 No Show Friday :( - Pete Nice - 08-13-2010

Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I don't need that many people knowing whats going on.
One of my friends set up our own little web site for a few of us with a message board, and we can post pictures and videos, and leave drunk voicemails. That's all I need.

You don't have to let everyone know everything. It's not like I announce that I leave my house unlocked then say I am going out of town for a week.

Still, I like my simple life.
I don't want to be friends with people who aren't my friends. Then have them get all pissy about.

And besides, I already spend too much time on the internet.
MySpace is plenty.

You can set your facebook privacy so even if people search your name, you won't come up, that way you don't have to worry about anyone finding you. Just sign up and only add DBN and C&R people, then you don't have to worry about it. Leave your personal info vague and only use DBN related stuff.