Dudebro Nation
World’s Strongest Drinks & Strange Liquor - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Wine & Spirits (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Liquor (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: World’s Strongest Drinks & Strange Liquor (/showthread.php?tid=1023)

Pages: 1 2

World’s Strongest Drinks & Strange Liquor - JDubb - 07-30-2010

Dark Roasted Blend compiled an eyebrow-raising list of the strongest and strangest liquors the world has to offer. From bacon-flavoured vodka to Mekong River Eel Wine from Laos—even the most knowledgeable of drinkers are bound to learn something new about alcohol in this article. Some sound down right disgusting but maybe you guys are up to the challenge?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.darkroastedblend.com/2010/07/worlds-strongest-drinks-strange-liquor.html">http://www.darkroastedblend.com/2010/07 ... iquor.html</a><!-- m -->

Re: World’s Strongest Drinks & Strange Liquor - negadave - 07-30-2010

It doesn't really get any stronger than grain. I've had plenty of jungle juice crashing college partys back in the day.
What i go for now is to be able to drink all night and not really get hammered until about an hour before last call. Regular beer is good for me.

Re: World’s Strongest Drinks & Strange Liquor - the keifer - 07-31-2010

Bacon vodca. That would be right up Stretches ally.
As for the baby mouse and snake liquor, no thanks. :barf:

World’s Strongest Drinks & Strange Liquor - JDubb - 07-31-2010

the keifer Wrote:Bacon vodca. That would be right up Stretches ally.

I've had bacon vodka before, it is actually really good. If you find some try it, I think you would like it. After all isn't almost everything better with bacon?

Re: World’s Strongest Drinks & Strange Liquor - the keifer - 07-31-2010

JDubb Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:Bacon vodca. That would be right up Stretches ally.

I've had bacon vodka before, it is actually really good. If you find some try it, I think you would like it. After all isn't almost everything better with bacon?
Might have to look into that. I don't know if I can buy it here in Pa.

Re: World’s Strongest Drinks & Strange Liquor - Beckster - 08-02-2010

It seems like some of the stronger liquors I've tried tasted like rubbing alcohol (to me any way). I don't care for that, so I won't be trying this one.

Re: World’s Strongest Drinks & Strange Liquor - Chip - 08-03-2010

I've done shots of Everclear. Right from the bottle :high5:
The real Everclear too, not that pussy 150 proof stuff.
I still have about a half of a 5th of it.

Re: Lily didn times together like another which leads meet p - LeNeve - 01-14-2011

Fiplepipt Wrote:Blithesome Fresh Year, everyone! Smile

:high5: RUSSIAN NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: World’s Strongest Drinks & Strange Liquor - NussieT - 01-14-2011

Chip Wrote:I've done shots of Everclear. Right from the bottle :high5:

hehehehehehehe.... Everytime you post something with alcohol I think Crown Royal... then I think of the funniest picture I am going to photoshop for you... fuck me i can't wait until I am ready to deal with it.

World’s Strongest Drinks & Strange Liquor - i bleed green - 01-15-2011

I drank Ginger ale once.

Re: World’s Strongest Drinks & Strange Liquor - Chip - 01-17-2011

Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I've done shots of Everclear. Right from the bottle :high5:

hehehehehehehe.... Everytime you post something with alcohol I think Crown Royal... then I think of the funniest picture I am going to photoshop for you... fuck me i can't wait until I am ready to deal with it.

Confusedhock:

Bring it on, woman.

Re: World’s Strongest Drinks & Strange Liquor - i bleed green - 01-18-2011

I was gonna post a :tater: in every thread but there are 14 left so here's 14 of them. :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: Oops that's 20 of them.

Re: World’s Strongest Drinks & Strange Liquor - i bleed green - 01-18-2011

:tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater:

Yeah yeah yeah I know :finger: :finger: Confusedlap: Confusedlap:

Re: World’s Strongest Drinks & Strange Liquor - the keifer - 01-18-2011

i bleed green Wrote::tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater:

Yeah yeah yeah I know :finger: :finger: Confusedlap: Confusedlap:
That's a lot of :tater:

Re: World’s Strongest Drinks & Strange Liquor - Beckster - 01-19-2011

i bleed green Wrote:I was gonna post a :tater: in every thread but there are 14 left so here's 14 of them. :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: Oops that's 20 of them.

Lame