Dudebro Nation
111111.......digitally its a flat day - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: 111111.......digitally its a flat day (/showthread.php?tid=2104)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Re: 111111.......digitally its a flat day - Brampton - 11-11-2011

Hondo Wrote:I've had an Atrix since March....great phone...especially once you root it and work out some of the kinks. Gorilla Glass can be scratched. Trust me. Sad
agreed, but it sure takes a beating. I cant break this thing :high5:

Re: 111111.......digitally its a flat day - WyoIan - 11-11-2011

Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:They need to do a Beavis & Butthead marathon when I can watch it. I keep missing them.

DVR, been around for about 10 years now......
HAHAHAHAHA

LeNeve Wrote:buy a cowboy hat, and a belt buckle in the shape of texas, and say howdy to people
:high5: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: man this guy fuckin cracks me up

Re: 111111.......digitally its a flat day - Chip - 11-11-2011

When ever WyoIan posts, I always seem to get distracted by his avatar, and forget to finish reading his posts...

Re: 111111.......digitally its a flat day - LeNeve - 11-11-2011

Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I always wondered why Joe Montana was not a character in Rudy. I always thought it would have been cool if they gave his character a few lines int he movie.
originally he said he didn't want to be in it. Plus the story is "adapted" for the movie.

Of course about 20 years later he says he would have liked to have been

plus
As a guest on The Dan Patrick Show on September 8, 2010, Joe Montana, who was an active member of the team when Ruettiger played in the Georgia Tech game, also confirmed that the jersey scene never happened.

[Image: Mickey-01-june.gif]

Re: 111111.......digitally its a flat day - javsto - 11-11-2011

Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:anybody been to dallas? i'll be there all week, looking for something to do to kill some time. Ill be near the airport

Kill yourself, Dallas sucks.
thats pretty much what a buddy of mine said. I fly in monday around noon. Training is tue-fri, probably 8-5ish, then i leave fri afternnon. So basically I have all day monday to burn, and nights

go to san antonio and troll around looking for rich and sara

I'm very hungry.

Re: 111111.......digitally its a flat day - Brampton - 11-11-2011

LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I always wondered why Joe Montana was not a character in Rudy. I always thought it would have been cool if they gave his character a few lines int he movie.
originally he said he didn't want to be in it. Plus the story is "adapted" for the movie.

plus
As a guest on The Dan Patrick Show on September 8, 2010, Joe Montana, who was an active member of the team when Ruettiger played in the Georgia Tech game, also confirmed that the jersey scene never happened.

I don't know whats up with the animation, but its pretty damn funny :high5:

Re: 111111.......digitally its a flat day - Pete Nice - 11-11-2011

LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

plus

[Image: LOL-Owl.jpg]

Chip Wrote:When ever WyoIan posts, I always seem to get distracted by his avatar, and forget to finish reading his posts...
I love it. That is why I try to keep posting gives me something to look at when I am reading you guys posts!

the animations are random, and have nothing to do with anything. I just found it hilarious to post them to peoples quotes

javsto Wrote:go to san antonio and troll around looking for rich and sara

You dont have to go to San Antonio, you could prolly see Richs' Head from Dallas!! :roflmao: :roflmao:

Re: 111111.......digitally its a flat day - Joe - 11-11-2011

[Image: R2LYW.gif]

Chip Wrote:When ever WyoIan posts, I always seem to get distracted by his avatar, and forget to finish reading his posts...
[Image: Girl-01a-june.gif]

Re: 111111.......digitally its a flat day - javsto - 11-11-2011

u no wat 2 do