Dudebro Nation
Wednesday October 26 2011... Grope Me - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Wednesday October 26 2011... Grope Me (/showthread.php?tid=2073)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Re: Wednesday October 26 2011... Grope Me - JDubb - 10-26-2011

NussieT Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:T, did they find your equipment?

No. The Coop bulk fueling station is diagonally across from our shop and they have security cameras. Its possible that they might have on camera the Liebherr passing by along with the car that dropped them off. We are just hoping...
We are hiring a security company to sit on our property while we are gone since we don't have power to hook up the security cameras and we needed the loader for the gates.
Wow, swoot....

Re: Wednesday October 26 2011... Grope Me - NussieT - 10-26-2011

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I might wear the maid costume (pictured above :-( ) for our party this saturday. Unless, I change my mind.

I have tickets to a friends Halloween wedding social but I doubt I'll go. I hate dressing up for Halloween.

Re: Wednesday October 26 2011... Grope Me - Donginator - 10-26-2011

I really hope this doesn't happen, I go into NYC which is a pain, get dressed up, and then get turned away from this place

JDubb Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:T, did they find your equipment?

No. The Coop bulk fueling station is diagonally across from our shop and they have security cameras. Its possible that they might have on camera the Liebherr passing by along with the car that dropped them off. We are just hoping...
We are hiring a security company to sit on our property while we are gone since we don't have power to hook up the security cameras and we needed the loader for the gates.
Wow, swoot....

The truck that dropped the person off did a complete circle of our entire building to make sure no one was there. There are no spots where the truck stopped so whoever stole it was either walking or jumped out of the box. The main power switch on the engine was turned off so even if the key was in the ignition or they hotwired it wouldn't have started. Whoever it was that stole it... knew what the hell they were doing...

why does FedEx deliver at 12:30 when most people are at work & require signature. I can't let them leave the package at the door because of the rain, what to do, what to do???

Re: Wednesday October 26 2011... Grope Me - LeNeve - 10-26-2011

halloween party rein deer games. I'll go to a party without a costume and get as much pussy as anyone guareenteed.

Donginator Wrote:why does FedEx deliver at 12:30 when most people are at work & require signature. I can't let them leave the package at the door because of the rain, what to do, what to do???

I always get stuff delivered to my work to avoid this situation.

LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:why does FedEx deliver at 12:30 when most people are at work & require signature. I can't let them leave the package at the door because of the rain, what to do, what to do???

I tried to change it, but it wouldn't let me

Re: Wednesday October 26 2011... Grope Me - JDubb - 10-26-2011

LeNeve Wrote:

A couple of the places I've worked would not allow personal shipments.

niko. I don't know anyone named niko.

JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I didn't even really know you could get stuff shipped to a different place than your billing adress until I worked here, and saw my boss getting race car stuff shipped all the time.

LeNeve Wrote:

UPS & Fedex don't deliver door to door in Beausejour. They drop it off at either Bumper to Bumper to Marks Medi Wheel and you pick it up from there. Purolator delivers to your door but they often get lost and say you weren't home. Purolator told me once 2nd St. South didn't exist and I should learn my street address.

Re: Wednesday October 26 2011... Grope Me - Chip - 10-26-2011

LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I didn't even really know you could get stuff shipped to a different place than your billing adress until I worked here, and saw my boss getting race car stuff shipped all the time.

I always get stuff shipped to work too.
All of us here do.

Re: Wednesday October 26 2011... Grope Me - javsto - 10-26-2011

Chip Wrote:I really want to see Rob Zombie in concert again.

ive seen him twice, once when howard stern was still @ 92.3 krock and they had thier annual dysfunctional family picknick and howard came on stage to sing with him, that was the first time. The second time was on tour with Godsmack, same venue, jones beach amphitheatre back in 2005 or 06.

Rich is weird. I agree with Covino. I'd rather see a random boob, than a random vag.