Dudebro Nation
thursday feb 17, 2011...its Jerkman can suck it day - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: thursday feb 17, 2011...its Jerkman can suck it day (/showthread.php?tid=1666)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Re: thursday feb 17, 2011...its Jerkman can suck it day - Beckster - 02-17-2011

Pete Nice Wrote:March 10th Jerkman will be in the studio with his girl. Looks like I know how to schedule that week, NYC March 10th.....

He better keep her away from sharp objects. I wouldn't want her to deflate in the studio!!!

Re: thursday feb 17, 2011...its Jerkman can suck it day - Chip - 02-17-2011

I was gone for 2 hours, and there's nothing new?

Re: thursday feb 17, 2011...its Jerkman can suck it day - michaelangelo - 02-17-2011

anyone know what happened to leneve? he hasn't been around today

Re: thursday feb 17, 2011...its Jerkman can suck it day - Chip - 02-17-2011

michaelangelo Wrote:anyone know what happened to leneve? he hasn't been around today

He probably got drunk last night, and forgot to stop and go to bed.

Re: thursday feb 17, 2011...its Jerkman can suck it day - the keifer - 02-17-2011

Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:are they playing radio playbyplay of the duals today.

if so where online can I hear it, or do I have to go to nascar.com and watch them?
It'll be on sirius, channel 128 1pm - 5pm
The online player doesn't have 128.

Re: thursday feb 17, 2011...its Jerkman can suck it day - the keifer - 02-17-2011

Nussie_T Wrote:I just turned the show on, did they say why they are on early today?
Maybe Spot Center got canned.

Re: thursday feb 17, 2011...its Jerkman can suck it day - NussieT - 02-17-2011

michaelangelo Wrote:anyone know what happened to leneve? he hasn't been around today

Angie wrote on her FB page that 4 out of 5 LeNeve's were coughing and the other one was sick. I would imagine he stayed home sick today...

Heard the swootly shortened replay. I do agree with that ultimatum theory. The more I'm pushed to do something, THE LESS LIKELY I WILL DO IT!!!

Re: thursday feb 17, 2011...its Jerkman can suck it day - Greg Mercer - 02-17-2011

I wish C&R were able to live stream their show with sound like other shows on Stars Too are illegally doing right now. Must be nice!

Re: thursday feb 17, 2011...its Jerkman can suck it day - Joe - 02-17-2011

Greg Mercer Wrote:I wish C&R were able to live stream their show with sound like other shows on Stars Too are illegally doing right now. Must be nice!

I just saw Gary V is doing that.

Re: thursday feb 17, 2011...its Jerkman can suck it day - i bleed green - 02-18-2011

Brian Wrote:I'm really getting tired of facebook. One girl that I went to highschool with, her posts are insane. Usually they have to do with how much she loves her AA meetings........look, I'm happy that you got your shit together, but nobody cares. It's always some drama-fulled bullshit about how she's trying to get her life back on track or how she's unemployed again or how thankful she is for her friends. I want to hide her, but like a train wreck, I can't look away. I feel bad for her. She was a complete whore in highschool and after we graduated, her brother blew his head off with a shotgun.

Her post today was about her friend getting pregnant and how IUD's aren't 100%. So I google search IUD's and I say to myself, "use a condom, dumbass."

I really hate facebook :flame:
Just hide her so she doesn't show up in your news feed.

Re: thursday feb 17, 2011...its Jerkman can suck it day - Brian - 02-18-2011

i bleed green Wrote:
Brian Wrote:I'm really getting tired of facebook. One girl that I went to highschool with, her posts are insane. Usually they have to do with how much she loves her AA meetings........look, I'm happy that you got your shit together, but nobody cares. It's always some drama-fulled bullshit about how she's trying to get her life back on track or how she's unemployed again or how thankful she is for her friends. I want to hide her, but like a train wreck, I can't look away. I feel bad for her. She was a complete whore in highschool and after we graduated, her brother blew his head off with a shotgun.

Her post today was about her friend getting pregnant and how IUD's aren't 100%. So I google search IUD's and I say to myself, "use a condom, dumbass."

I really hate facebook :flame:
Just hide her so she doesn't show up in your news feed.
Wow, why didn't I think of that? Confusedarcasm: