Dudebro Nation
Friday 6/22/2012 - DBC Studio Day - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Friday 6/22/2012 - DBC Studio Day (/showthread.php?tid=2449)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Re: Friday 6/22/2012 - DBC Studio Day - LeNeve - 06-22-2012

AirHej Wrote:Hey DBN. Love the DBC studio day. Who's bringing all the lube for when the DBC jacks off Cnr?

they are hardcore dry rubbers. boner chaffing all day

Friday 6/22/2012 - DBC Studio Day - Brian - 06-22-2012

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Commando can lead to chafing, FYI
So can dudebroing.

Sent from the future

Re: Friday 6/22/2012 - DBC Studio Day - LeNeve - 06-22-2012

Brian Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Commando can lead to chafing, FYI
So can dudebroing.

Sent from the future

Pretty convenient how the DBC was scheduled during no panty day. Dudebroing indeed....

Re: Friday 6/22/2012 - DBC Studio Day - Beckster - 06-22-2012

AirHej Wrote:Hey DBN. Love the DBC studio day. Who's bringing all the lube for when the DBC jacks off Cnr?

That would be needed for the ones sweating JIU and his ball sack.

Re: Friday 6/22/2012 - DBC Studio Day - MattInMinnesota - 06-22-2012

Sup DBN.... happy Friday

Re: Friday 6/22/2012 - DBC Studio Day - Chip - 06-22-2012

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:They found a massive wombat grave...

Huge wombat graves have huge links.

Re: Friday 6/22/2012 - DBC Studio Day - Joe - 06-22-2012

Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:13 miles and 13 minutes to go. The GPS just doesn't know, like Scotty
Scotty is fucking stupid for not knowing

#corey

LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:what were you charged with? was this for your dui

yes.

Did they give you a breathalyzer? How are you going to prove you're innocent?

I did get a breathalyzer. they wouldn't tell me what I blew though. They also never put a copy of the breathalyzer results on the paperwork. It clearly says that the results must be attached to the paperwork. I'm hoping for that loophole.

I really would like to know what my BAC was though. Just for future reference. I mean 4-5 beers spread out over a 3 hour time period, really isn't that much, especially for me.

If they withheld that info, that should save your ass. Since that would have been proof against you. I would think anyway.

Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:They found a massive wombat grave...

Huge wombat graves have huge links.

Yeah, no shit.

When you go you have to sit in one of the back rows. The front row is for the super fans and the floor is a bit slippery up there.

MattInMinnesota Wrote:Sup DBN.... happy Friday

Vassup wit u?

Re: Friday 6/22/2012 - DBC Studio Day - AirHej - 06-22-2012

Is anyone from DBN at the DBC besides Pete? I wonder if anyone will knock out Justin in Utah?

Re: Friday 6/22/2012 - DBC Studio Day - Chip - 06-22-2012

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:yes.

Did they give you a breathalyzer? How are you going to prove you're innocent?

I did get a breathalyzer. they wouldn't tell me what I blew though. They also never put a copy of the breathalyzer results on the paperwork. It clearly says that the results must be attached to the paperwork. I'm hoping for that loophole.

I really would like to know what my BAC was though. Just for future reference. I mean 4-5 beers spread out over a 3 hour time period, really isn't that much, especially for me.

If they withheld that info, that should save your ass. Since that would have been proof against you. I would think anyway.

I don't want to sound like an ass, but the level of what is "drunk" now, has nothing to do with safety, and is all about money.
Being hard on drunk drivers is the "in" and PC thing to do and I think they've gotten a little carried away with it.

AirHej Wrote:Is anyone from DBN at the DBC besides Pete? I wonder if anyone will knock out Justin in Utah?

I only hope it gets recorded so I can see it.

AirHej Wrote:Is anyone from DBN at the DBC besides Pete? I wonder if anyone will knock out Justin in Utah?

The next closest is JDubb.