Dudebro Nation
3/13... Happy 3rd Birthday to DBN - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: 3/13... Happy 3rd Birthday to DBN (/showthread.php?tid=2296)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Re: 3/13... Happy 3rd Birthday to DBN - LeNeve - 03-13-2012

Derick Wrote:so i was trying to become a member of xsport fitness for a month or so, they havent responded to any of my 3 inquires

nerd. they knocked your sand castle down homie.

Re: 3/13... Happy 3rd Birthday to DBN - JDubb - 03-13-2012

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Sorry, Covino, but Jim and I have introduced his daughter to Flight of the Navigator, Ernest Goes to Camp and a bunch of those old Disney movies like Homeward Bound and she absolutely loved them. Kids don't care as long as they enjoy it.
It depends on the genre of movie. The point is the big explosion, over the top movies don't have the same shelf life.

Re: 3/13... Happy 3rd Birthday to DBN - Derick - 03-13-2012

LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:so i was trying to become a member of xsport fitness for a month or so, they havent responded to any of my 3 inquires

nerd. they knocked your sand castle down homie.
thats ok, i'm going to piss on one of thier buildings, maybe upper deck them if i get in

Re: 3/13... Happy 3rd Birthday to DBN - Pete Nice - 03-13-2012

There are more racists in the south than the north, that is fact.

Re: 3/13... Happy 3rd Birthday to DBN - Chip - 03-13-2012

Pete Nice Wrote:There are more racists in the south than the north, that is fact.

I've also heard a lot of them still think there's a way they can win the Civil War.

Pete Nice Wrote:There are more racists in the south than the north, that is fact.
:whomo:

There is racism everywhere. I think it has more to do with size of community rather than north vs. south.

Chip Wrote:

I've also heard a lot of them still think there's a way they can win the Civil War.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Confusedad: I hate new music tuesday

Re: 3/13... Happy 3rd Birthday to DBN - Brian - 03-13-2012

JDubb Wrote:
There is racism everywhere. I think it has more to do with size of community rather than north vs. south.
It's just more accepted in the south.

Re: 3/13... Happy 3rd Birthday to DBN - Chip - 03-13-2012

Entire Arena Football team cut during pregame meal at Olive Garden

:roflmao:

Re: 3/13... Happy 3rd Birthday to DBN - Pete Nice - 03-13-2012

JDubb Wrote:

Right, and in the south, the community is bigger.

LeNeve Wrote:Confusedad: I hate new music tuesday
I was wondering what Ticklesack song that was...

the parts guy just tried to sell me a great dane puppy.

Re: 3/13... Happy 3rd Birthday to DBN - Beckster - 03-13-2012

Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:You know something? Jessica Simpson LOOKS pregnant, very much unlike so many other celebs who only gain the fake looking belly. Just saying.
why would anyone gain weight to look pregers? thats fucking retarded

I'm saying that I don't think she hired a surrogate.