Dudebro Nation
Friday June 10, 2011......It's payday bitches!! - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Friday June 10, 2011......It's payday bitches!! (/showthread.php?tid=1866)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Re: Friday June 10, 2011......It's payday bitches!! - NussieT - 06-10-2011

Brian Wrote:Cousin lovin'........that's actually pretty funny.

In high school there were two kids in my class who got together one time at a party... flash forward six months to a family reunion they find out they are cousins.... hilarious....

Re: Friday June 10, 2011......It's payday bitches!! - Joe - 06-10-2011

Texas Fan Wrote:Now-a-days the only thing you miss out on by sticking to one woman instead of a plethora of whores, is STDs. I think I heard a stat awhile back, that like 1 in 4 people have an std now. No thonks.

I dated a lot of good girls back when I started dating. Many of them were good enough to stay with however, I always wondered what it would be like to be with someone else. After you've been with a few more you know what it's like and then you can finally settle without that question in the back of your mind.

Re: Friday June 10, 2011......It's payday bitches!! - Brian - 06-10-2011

C&R and Spot need to show Disco D's balls some respect.

Re: Friday June 10, 2011......It's payday bitches!! - LeNeve - 06-10-2011

I'm confused.

Re: Friday June 10, 2011......It's payday bitches!! - dirtyrob - 06-10-2011

Brian Wrote:C&R and Spot need to show Disco D's balls some respect.

Disco D shut them up quick, I think I heard one of them say "yes sir" when he said not to speak

Pete Nice Wrote:I have hooked up with a girl with a tongue ring, it really did not change anything sexually.

Nope, just makes them talk like a tard.

Brian Wrote:C&R and Spot need to show Disco D's balls some respect.

I had no idea what he was talking about, but C&R obviously respected his balls.

Re: Friday June 10, 2011......It's payday bitches!! - Beckster - 06-10-2011

Joe Wrote:So I just got my review and a little raise.... It was a very positive review however I feel like all my ambition was sucked out.

I was the first person this company placed in Harrisburg. Since I've been in this office it has grown at a good pace and I have received nothing but compliments from my clients. Now that this office is expanding and making money my company is bringing in antoher guy from our main office to run this office.

I feel like I have worked my ass off and built something great for this company so they can hand it to someone else on a silver platter. Man, I think I am more upset right now than I was when I got laid off.

I get what you saying and that sucks. Congrats on the raise, though.

Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I have hooked up with a girl with a tongue ring, it really did not change anything sexually.

and they sit there and click it against their teeth, and it's annoying.

Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:So I just got my review and a little raise.... It was a very positive review however I feel like all my ambition was sucked out.

I was the first person this company placed in Harrisburg. Since I've been in this office it has grown at a good pace and I have received nothing but compliments from my clients. Now that this office is expanding and making money my company is bringing in antoher guy from our main office to run this office.

I feel like I have worked my ass off and built something great for this company so they can hand it to someone else on a silver platter. Man, I think I am more upset right now than I was when I got laid off.
time to look for a new job??

Honestly I'm so dissappointed that I just don't have it in me to get motivated enough to look for a new job.

I didn't just take the news without letting them know how I felt. It actually lead into a half hour conversation after I said, "Wow, that sucks." Not only do I support this office and it's clients, but I also support our York office and it's clients. Apparently their goal is to have me lead that office.

That office sucks though.

You can make that office awesome though....

I'm with her ^^ Plus, make damn sure they do give it to you.

LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Yeah, then you have to punch them...

LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Morning bro-mo's. Busy day once again, not a lot of forum play for me today.

same here, I might get caught up in a couple hours though.

I am busy, too. [smiley]FUCK[/smiley]

Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Yeah, then you have to punch them...
:? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Morning bro-mo's. Busy day once again, not a lot of forum play for me today.

same here, I might get caught up in a couple hours though.

I am on the search for my bank card. I think I lost it which is a big pain in the ass. I am going to have to go to the bank sometime soon and at 2 I have to drop the kids off at the babysitters.

UGH! I've had that moment of panic when I can't find mine. Hope yours turns up, T!

Re: Friday June 10, 2011......It's payday bitches!! - Brampton - 06-10-2011

Brian Wrote:I wonder if blank in blank's engine knocks?
:roflmao: :roflmao: