Dudebro Nation
6-10-2010...Lord Stanley's Cup is Comming Back to CHICAGO - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: 6-10-2010...Lord Stanley's Cup is Comming Back to CHICAGO (/showthread.php?tid=850)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Re: 6-10-2010...Lord Stanley's Cup is Comming Back to CHICAG - JDubb - 06-10-2010

Covino gave Rich so many mercy laughs during his standup.

Re: 6-10-2010...Lord Stanley's Cup is Comming Back to CHICAG - AirHej - 06-10-2010

JDubb Wrote:Covino gave Rich so many mercy laughs.

Covino definitely had a few forced/overexaggerated laughs during that performance.

Re: 6-10-2010...Lord Stanley's Cup is Comming Back to CHICAG - Brampton - 06-10-2010

What is the rape position?

Re: 6-10-2010...Lord Stanley's Cup is Comming Back to CHICAG - Pete Nice - 06-10-2010

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I'm in the studio sitting between legends Shawn the Lawyer and Barnando

Is it packed?

Yes

Re: 6-10-2010...Lord Stanley's Cup is Comming Back to CHICAG - Iva13 - 06-10-2010

AirHej Wrote:

Covino definitely had a few forced/overexaggerated laughs during that performance.

I thought he was being a good friend...making Rick feel good about what he was doing...I was proud of Covino for doing that...he laughed the loudest!!!!! he was a good boy. ;-)

Re: 6-10-2010...Lord Stanley's Cup is Comming Back to CHICAG - Brian - 06-10-2010

Brampton Wrote:What is the rape position?
Confusedheepbagger:

Re: 6-10-2010...Lord Stanley's Cup is Comming Back to CHICAG - Beckster - 06-10-2010

AirHej Wrote:

You mean over the crickets? :poke:

Re: 6-10-2010...Lord Stanley's Cup is Comming Back to CHICAG - Pete Nice - 06-10-2010

AirHej Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am on my netbook with the live updates here.

Looking forward to the updates! Any nussies show or all dudes?

Wes's girl and another wife, both hotties.

Re: 6-10-2010...Lord Stanley's Cup is Comming Back to CHICAG - AirHej - 06-10-2010

Iva13 Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:

I thought he was being a good friend...making Rick feel good about what he was doing...I was proud of Covino for doing that...he laughed the loudest!!!!! he was a good boy. ;-)

Yeah, I'm not hating on that.

Pete - who from TOMB is there?

Re: 6-10-2010...Lord Stanley's Cup is Comming Back to CHICAG - Iva13 - 06-10-2010

AirHej Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:

Yeah, I'm not hating on that.

Then you too are a good boy ;-) Big Grin

Re: 6-10-2010...Lord Stanley's Cup is Comming Back to CHICAG - JDubb - 06-10-2010

Iva13 Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:

Iva, who's Rick? :clap: :clap: :clap:

Re: 6-10-2010...Lord Stanley's Cup is Comming Back to CHICAG - Brampton - 06-10-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I'm in the studio sitting between legends Shawn the Lawyer and Barnando

Is it packed?

Yes
Packed like Micheal billy's ass

Re: 6-10-2010...Lord Stanley's Cup is Comming Back to CHICAG - Beckster - 06-10-2010

Brampton Wrote:What is the rape position?

Based on all the movies, it's generally missionary. Which makes sense, because you would have more control over your victim. I don't know from experience and I hope never to (that's one thing that scares the shit out of me)

JDubb Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:

Iva, who's Rick? :clap: :clap: :clap:

Oh come on!!!!!! oops...I thought you changed it like LeNeve did to me yesterday....I meant "Rich".... :roflmao: