Dudebro Nation
Wednesday April 21, 2010.....Its Tony Romo's Birthday...Homo - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Wednesday April 21, 2010.....Its Tony Romo's Birthday...Homo (/showthread.php?tid=696)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Re: Wednesday April 21, 2010.....Its Tony Romo's Birthday... - Pete Nice - 04-21-2010

GREAT, my laptop charger for the car shows it has power but won't charge the laptop. :roll: This day is turning out to be just swell. If I plug the wall charger in, it is too powerful and will blow a fuse soon enough. :roll: Now I need to order a new car charger. $20 down the drain.

Re: Wednesday April 21, 2010.....Its Tony Romo's Birthday... - Derick - 04-21-2010

right now hes probably slow dancing with a bleach blond whos probably getting frisky

Re: Wednesday April 21, 2010.....Its Tony Romo's Birthday... - Derick - 04-21-2010

right now she probably singing some version of white trash shania karaoke

Re: Wednesday April 21, 2010.....Its Tony Romo's Birthday... - Pete Nice - 04-21-2010

AND I am working in the Buffalo area now, in New York, so I have no guns with me, so I will possibly be going into the projects unarmed the next two days. This day keeps getting better.... :roll:

[Image: ninjacat.jpg]

Re: Wednesday April 21, 2010.....Its Tony Romo's Birthday... - Iva13 - 04-21-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:AND I am working in the Buffalo area now, in New York, so I have no guns with me, so I will possibly be going into the projects unarmed the next two days. This day keeps getting better.... :roll:

Well hopefully, the projects are blocks away from where you will be....him being white is a plus...not to be racist or anything....but......Hey Pete did you try the any hotels in the Essington area..which is South of the airport??? Kind of down near Harrah's...At least you would be closer to where you have to be.

Re: Wednesday April 21, 2010.....Its Tony Romo's Birthday... - LeNeve - 04-21-2010

Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:AND I am working in the Buffalo area now, in New York, so I have no guns with me, so I will possibly be going into the projects unarmed the next two days. This day keeps getting better.... :roll:

Well hopefully, the projects are blocks away from where you will be....him being white is a plus...not to be racist or anything....but......Hey Pete did you try the any hotels in the Essington area..which is South of the airport??? Kind of down near Harrah's...At least you would be closer to where you have to be.

That is slighty racist.

Iva13 Wrote:

Yeah, I stay at the Comfort Inn there a lot. It's all booked. The Military uses that hotel a lot. The Quality in there has rooms, but that place is a dump, I stayed there once, never again. Everything else decent around there is full.

this old man and me were at the bar an we where having some beers swapping i dont cares, talking politics and red haired chicks

email regarding the arrest of professor

You may have heard news reports on Monday about the arrest of Rush assistant professor of biochemistry, Marcello DelCarlo, PhD, for felony possession of explosive materials that were found in his home. His attorney has stated that these were to be used for a 4th of July celebration. DelCarlo was in court Monday, and is currently being held in lieu of bail.

Rush has cooperated with the Chicago Police regarding this matter and we have taken a number of steps to ensure the safety of students, employees and faculty at Rush. Following his arrest on Sunday, his office and lab were thoroughly searched and no dangerous or explosive materials were found. His identification card will no longer grant him access to Rush buildings and he no longer has access to Rush data or computer systems. DelCarlo is not permitted on the Rush campus.

Re: Wednesday April 21, 2010.....Its Tony Romo's Birthday... - LeNeve - 04-21-2010

He has benn banished.

Re: Wednesday April 21, 2010.....Its Tony Romo's Birthday... - NussieT - 04-21-2010

Derick Wrote:this old man and me were at the bar an we where having some beers swapping i dont cares, talking politics and red haired chicks

Are you listening to the country station??

Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:this old man and me were at the bar an we where having some beers swapping i dont cares, talking politics and red haired chicks

the highway sirius 60

i didnt think it would take that long to figure it out

[youtube]MBOV8WzH-oY[/youtube]

Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

the highway sirius 60

i didnt think it would take that long to figure it out

I figured it out when you said a six pack and a dirt road.