Dudebro Nation
Friday, August 1, 2014 ~ YEE YEE - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Friday, August 1, 2014 ~ YEE YEE (/showthread.php?tid=3133)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Re: Friday, August 1, 2014 ~ YEE YEE - LeNeve - 08-01-2014

Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I keep wanteing to ask someone "do you even yee yee bro" just to mess around, but I'm afraid someone will answer like this, "hell yeah I yee yee, I'll pick you up at 7"

Then I'll end up stuck in the mud somewhere, with tabacco spit on my b-hole.

Confusedad:

You know, if someone does react that way, you could just tell them no.
You don't have to go along with it to the point where you have tobacco up your butt.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

yeah, I'll just say no. :high5:

This girl band thing on lithium going on is alright. I'm digging it anyway.

tobacco butt jones.

Re: Friday, August 1, 2014 ~ YEE YEE - Beckster - 08-01-2014

LeNeve Wrote:This girl band thing on lithium going on is alright. I'm digging it anyway.

Meh. While I would listen to that over the crap I am being subjected to right now. i just can't get into most female singers and their nasally, whiny voices. I do like the chick from In This Moment though. Whore is a great song. And for me to say that about any female singer is a rare deal.

[youtube_url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GurkREc-q4I[/youtube_url]

Spoiler Alert: A bunch of favorites are gonna croak in the next season of the Walking Dead.

LeNeve Wrote:yeah, I'll just say no. :high5:

You could, but then that would be a lame story for us to hear on Monday.

Re: Friday, August 1, 2014 ~ YEE YEE - Chip - 08-01-2014

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:This girl band thing on lithium going on is alright. I'm digging it anyway.

Meh. While I would listen to that over the crap I am being subjected to right now. i just can't get into most female singers and their nasally, whiny voices. I do like the chick from In This Moment though. Whore is a great song. And for me to say that about any female singer is a rare deal.

[youtube_url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GurkREc-q4I[/youtube_url]

I like a bunch of girl bands, or bands with girl singers.
I don't hate old No Doubt.
Lacuna Coil, In This Moment, Halestorm, The Runaways. And a weird, symphony/metal band Nightwish.

A new band out, the Interrupters. I'll probably get made fun of for.

[youtube]9Ct4sjUQNcw[/youtube]

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Spoiler Alert: A bunch of favorites are gonna croak in the next season of the Walking Dead.

I only have 3 favorites after that last battle. so, Confusedad:

Beckster wants me to get tabacco spit on my b-hole. Confusedad:

Dave MAtthews jsut came on, and the cleaning girl, said she loves dave matthews. So I told her about him being a child molester. She totally believed me, and said that sucks, because she has to hate his music now, becasue of that.

Then she came back, and asked where I heard that news. I told her it was on E! a couple days ago. She still believes hes a pedofile.

I like the Halestorm covers.

[youtube]scZY7VNV-Go[/youtube]
[youtube]8vmhnxVF1GU[/youtube]

LeNeve Wrote:Dave MAtthews jsut came on, and the cleaning girl, said she loves dave matthews. So I told her about him being a child molester. She totally believed me, and said that sucks, because she has to hate his music now, becasue of that.

Then she came back, and asked where I heard that news. I told her it was on E! a couple days ago. She still believes hes a pedofile.

Haha.
She hates his music because she believes it.
I believe it because I hate his music.

:whomo: about the chick rock

Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Dave MAtthews jsut came on, and the cleaning girl, said she loves dave matthews. So I told her about him being a child molester. She totally believed me, and said that sucks, because she has to hate his music now, becasue of that.

Haha.
She hates his music because she believes it.
I believe it because I hate his music.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: