Dudebro Nation
Wednesday 03/20 - Vernal Equinox - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Wednesday 03/20 - Vernal Equinox (/showthread.php?tid=2733)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Re: Wednesday 03/20 - Vernal Equinox - Pete Nice - 03-20-2013

Have any of you ever actually shot a gun, Derrick and Hondo not included?

Re: Wednesday 03/20 - Vernal Equinox - LeNeve - 03-20-2013

Pete Nice Wrote:Why does Rich have such a hang up with knives? Pocket knives have so many uses.

In my car right now:

S&W 40 w/ two spare mags, Walther PPK w/ 3 spare mags, 6 cell maglight, pocket knife, leatherman, regular knife, machete, baseball bat.

:high5:
I have everything you have in my car, except the firearms. I also have a big combat rambo knife beside my front seat. flashlight under the seat. pocket knife and gerber multi tool thing in the glove box. the rest of the shits in the trunk.

Re: Wednesday 03/20 - Vernal Equinox - Beckster - 03-20-2013

Pete Nice Wrote:Why does Rich have such a hang up with knives? Pocket knives have so many uses.

In my car right now:

S&W 40 w/ two spare mags, Walther PPK w/ 3 spare mags, 6 cell maglight, pocket knife, leatherman, regular knife, machete, baseball bat.

Because Rich is a bitch. I kept a small knife on me when I worked at the pickle plant. That place is located in the worst part of Saginaw and I usually was walking to my car by myself. No way was I going to be unprotected.

Pete Nice Wrote:Have any of you ever actually shot a gun, Derrick and Hondo not included?

like once a week. :duh:

[Image: 6faa94.png]

LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Have any of you ever actually shot a gun, Derrick and Hondo not included?

like once a week. :duh:

Oh shit, I forgot about you. Of course you have.

Yes! I have shot a semi-automatic rifle, shotgun, and a few handguns. It's been a few years since I tried any gun, though. I was pretty damn good at hitting the target, but I sucked at hitting the skeet with the buckshot.

Ak Bars ended up winning 4-3 and now Traktor doesn't have the home ice. :flame: :flame:

Re: Wednesday 03/20 - Vernal Equinox - JDubb - 03-20-2013

Nothing larger then a B B gun

Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: 6faa94.png]

Not screwed if you can jump into one of those stores, the center of the mall is usually where the jewelry stores are and they should have drop down barriers that are pretty sturdy.

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Yes! I have shot a semi-automatic rifle, shotgun, and a few handguns. It's been a few years since I tried any gun, though. I was pretty damn good at hitting the target, but I sucked at hitting the skeet with the buckshot.

I'll hit you with some skeet.

Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

and buckshot is not a good shell for shooting skeet.

Re: Wednesday 03/20 - Vernal Equinox - MattInMinnesota - 03-20-2013

Sup homos?

Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

:wink: