Dudebro Nation
Friday June 10, 2011......It's payday bitches!! - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Friday June 10, 2011......It's payday bitches!! (/showthread.php?tid=1866)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Re: Friday June 10, 2011......It's payday bitches!! - NussieT - 06-10-2011

Brian Wrote:I wonder if blank in blank's engine knocks?

I dont' know maybe they should call JIU and ask....

Re: Friday June 10, 2011......It's payday bitches!! - Pete Nice - 06-10-2011

So Rich just mentioned JIU, did everyone flood the text line with anti JIU stuff? That is what we are supposed to do every time they mention him.....GET WITH IT PEOPLE!!! I sent my thoughts in...

Re: Friday June 10, 2011......It's payday bitches!! - Texas Fan - 06-10-2011

I think I need more info to comment on the question

Pete Nice Wrote:So Rich just mentioned JIU, did everyone flood the text line with anti JIU stuff? That is what we are supposed to do every time they mention him.....GET WITH IT PEOPLE!!! I sent my thoughts in...

Sorry I musta blocked out any reference to JIU, i didnt hear it.

I think a guy should get in a wide variety of sexual encounters before settling down. Every race and ethnicity has a different approach to sex. Hispanics do it with a different fervor than white girls, girls from certain countries are more open than girls from others...etc etc.

Re: Friday June 10, 2011......It's payday bitches!! - Brian - 06-10-2011

Texas Fan Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So Rich just mentioned JIU, did everyone flood the text line with anti JIU stuff? That is what we are supposed to do every time they mention him.....GET WITH IT PEOPLE!!! I sent my thoughts in...

Sorry I musta blocked out any reference to JIU, i didnt hear it.
Then you missed the part about knocking engines.

It is so obvious that Spot has banged no more than 3 girls in his life and he is trying to justify that is how it should be.

Pete Nice Wrote:I think a guy should get in a wide variety of sexual encounters before settling down. Every race and ethnicity has a different approach to sex. Hispanics do it with a different fervor than white girls, girls from certain countries are more open than girls from others...etc etc.

I dunno, girls from other places also have different views on other shit. I dated a chick and not until after she turned into a psycho bitch and eventually the relationship ended by the means of law enforecment, the girlfriend of my friend who set us up tells me, oh yeah she was previously engaged to her cousin in Bolivia. :killme:

Texas Fan Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I think a guy should get in a wide variety of sexual encounters before settling down. Every race and ethnicity has a different approach to sex. Hispanics do it with a different fervor than white girls, girls from certain countries are more open than girls from others...etc etc.

I dunno, girls from other places also have different views on other shit. I dated a chick and not until after she turned into a psycho bitch and eventually the relationship ended by the means of law enforecment, the girlfriend of my friend who set us up tells me, oh yeah she was previously engaged to her cousin in Bolivia. :killme:
Then Spot shit his pants.

Re: Friday June 10, 2011......It's payday bitches!! - dirtyrob - 06-10-2011

Brian Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:

Then Spot shit his pants.

Great story!

Cousin lovin'........that's actually pretty funny.

Texas Fan Wrote:

Crazy chicks are everywhere in every race and every ethnicity and background.

Re: Friday June 10, 2011......It's payday bitches!! - LeNeve - 06-10-2011

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Re: Friday June 10, 2011......It's payday bitches!! - Chip - 06-10-2011

These guys are putting way to much thought into "just getting laid because it's fun"

I have hooked up with a girl with a tongue ring, it really did not change anything sexually.