Dudebro Nation
Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday (/showthread.php?tid=858)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Re: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday - Derick - 06-14-2010

Brian in NY Wrote:Hey Pete, thanks for the price pack. My dog loved it
Wtf

Re: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday - i bleed green - 06-14-2010

LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Well I ended up withe the ambulance. They ran it out of oil and it died. I wonder if they were using it during an actual emergency. They had to have it towed here from about 3 hours away.

I put a 5 quarts of oil in it and it started right up.
wow. a 3 hour tow job, for 5 quarts of oil. wow.

It is a county vehicle, and they sent one of their flatbeds to get it. Still probaly more expensive than just taking it to the nearest dealership.
Or just checking the damn dipstick.

Derick Wrote:
Wtf
Death pool

Re: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday - Brian - 06-14-2010

i bleed green Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Wtf
Death pool
Yep.

I bought a 24 of lakeport beer this weekend. Went to see shrek 3d and figured out after the fact that I could paid for a 2 d movie and gotten a pair of glasses from the recycle bin and saved 3 bucks.

Re: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday - Iva13 - 06-14-2010

I loved the True Blood season starter last night...I was so disppointed when it ended....I wanted more!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE that show!!!

Re: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday - NussieT - 06-14-2010

I have about 1/2 hour before I have to go see office barbie and I REALLY don't want to see her... she's such a bitch.

Iva13 Wrote:I loved the True Blood season starter last night...I was so disppointed when it ended....I wanted more!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE that show!!!
I watched it this morning on-line. It wasn't bad.

Nussie_T Wrote:I have about 1/2 hour before I have to go see office barbie and I REALLY don't want to see her... she's such a bitch.
Office Bitch Barbie :roflmao:

Re: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday - fattmatt1 - 06-14-2010

Iva13 Wrote:I loved the True Blood season starter last night...I was so disppointed when it ended....I wanted more!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE that show!!!
I'm thinking about starting season one tonight. Is it worth dedicating 24 hours of my time to catch up to this season.

fattmatt1 Wrote:
I'm thinking about starting season one tonight. Is it worth dedicating 24 hours of my time to catch up to this season.
Yes.

Re: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday - Beckster - 06-14-2010

Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Brampton -- What are you getting the wife for anniversary #2

Saturday is my second anniversary. I gotta find time this week to get some stuff.

Saturday is my 24th birthday :happy: :happy:

Happy Early Birthday!! :happy: :happy: :happy: You have any plans on how you are gonna celebrate it?

Re: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday - Beckster - 06-14-2010

Nussie_T Wrote:Morning all,

It's Monday... What did you buy this weekend???

I purchased a bunch of new baby stuff this weekend. I got the baby some new clothes, a crib set with Jungle animals on it, some new soothers. I was looking at buying a baby monitor since we never had one with our son, still not convinced that i should get one or not,

I didn't purchase anything, I worked instead. :yawn: Oh, and good morning.. I am still sleepy and desperately need to wake up.

Re: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday - LeNeve - 06-14-2010

i bleed green Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Well I ended up withe the ambulance. They ran it out of oil and it died. I wonder if they were using it during an actual emergency. They had to have it towed here from about 3 hours away.

I put a 5 quarts of oil in it and it started right up.
wow. a 3 hour tow job, for 5 quarts of oil. wow.

It is a county vehicle, and they sent one of their flatbeds to get it. Still probaly more expensive than just taking it to the nearest dealership.
Or just checking the damn dipstick.

I left it running outside and started working on a thunderbird, that the guy was waiting on. I just went out there and there is a major oil leak going on. I'm surprised it didn't die again.

Re: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday - NussieT - 06-14-2010

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Brampton -- What are you getting the wife for anniversary #2

Saturday is my second anniversary. I gotta find time this week to get some stuff.

Saturday is my 24th birthday :happy: :happy:

Happy Early Birthday!! :happy: :happy: :happy: You have any plans on how you are gonna celebrate it?

No plans are made. Most likely I'll clean my house, hang out with my son, have dinner with my son and go to bed when Jimbo comes home (he works weekends). As for the week we're pretty busy trying to get stuff around the yard done before the baby.