Dudebro Nation
Monday - 11/12/2012 Have at it. - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Monday - 11/12/2012 Have at it. (/showthread.php?tid=2608)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Re: Monday - 11/12/2012 Have at it. - Derick - 11-12-2012

Chip Wrote:Did I hear Elmo is a pedophile?
this might be true

Re: Monday - 11/12/2012 Have at it. - Joe - 11-12-2012

I have a Thanksgiving dilemma. The g/f wants me to come to her parent's house for Thanksgiving. They live in Maryland (Hour and a half away).

I ALWAYS have Thanksgiving with my parents. I don't see them that much so the holidays mean a lot. I also don't have a dog sitter which isn't an issue if the dog and I go to my parent's in Jersey.

Re: Monday - 11/12/2012 Have at it. - Chip - 11-12-2012

Derick Wrote:
this might be true

Yep.

http://www.seattlepi.com/entertainment/article/Elmo-puppeteer-accused-of-underage-relationship-4029617.php

Re: Monday - 11/12/2012 Have at it. - Derick - 11-12-2012

Joe Wrote:I have a Thanksgiving dilemma. The g/f wants me to come to her parent's house for Thanksgiving. They live in Maryland (Hour and a half away).

I ALWAYS have Thanksgiving with my parents. I don't see them that much so the holidays mean a lot. I also don't have a dog sitter which isn't an issue if the dog and I go to my parent's in Jersey.
why cant you go to both?

Re: Monday - 11/12/2012 Have at it. - LeNeve - 11-12-2012

Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I have a Thanksgiving dilemma. The g/f wants me to come to her parent's house for Thanksgiving. They live in Maryland (Hour and a half away).

why cant you go to both?

negative. he needs to put the foot down now, before shit gets out of control, and he's going to craft fairs, instead of motorcycle shows.

Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
this might be true

Yep.

http://www.seattlepi.com/entertainment/article/Elmo-puppeteer-accused-of-underage-relationship-4029617.php

squeak squeak

Derick Wrote:

why cant you go to both?

I'm thinking that's the only way. It's a loooong day though.

I'd have to drive the dog to NJ (3 hours)
Drive to her paren'ts (1.5 Hours from NJ)
Drive back to NJ ( 1.5 hours)
Drive Home (3 Hours)

9 Hours in the car.

no tickle me elmo toys for my kids

Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

why cant you go to both?

I'm thinking that's the only way. It's a loooong day though.

I'd have to drive the dog to NJ (3 hours)
Drive to her paren'ts (1.5 Hours from NJ)
Drive back to NJ ( 1.5 hours)
Drive Home (3 Hours)

9 Hours in the car.

thats like 800 dollars worth of fuel too.

LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

why cant you go to both?

negative. he needs to put the foot down now, before shit gets out of control, and he's going to craft fairs, instead of motorcycle shows.

:roflmao:

Nathan the fantasy football guy can eat a dick. I'm going to have to Twitter Bomb him like I did the last guy they had

Re: Monday - 11/12/2012 Have at it. - Brampton - 11-12-2012

LeNeve Wrote:no tickle me elmo toys for my kids
more like "tickle me, elmo"

Re: Monday - 11/12/2012 Have at it. - MattInMinnesota - 11-12-2012

How long have you been with this girl?

MattInMinnesota Wrote:

January

Re: Monday - 11/12/2012 Have at it. - MattInMinnesota - 11-12-2012

Joe Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

January

If you go with her now, she'll expect you to go every year, put your foot down now!