Dudebro Nation
Friday ~ July 6, 2012 Pete's a Dad! - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Friday ~ July 6, 2012 Pete's a Dad! (/showthread.php?tid=2466)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Re: Friday ~ July 6, 2012 Pete's a Dad! - Brian - 07-06-2012

NussieT Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Spackling and painting

Oooh... what color paint!?
Primer, for now. The final color might be a dark red/maroon or some type of burnt orange.

I wanted to paint my sons room a brick red but I couldn't find the right color sample when I was looking in the store to what I had pictured in my mind... I ended up with a clay pot orangish, redish color... it's very nice.
That's pretty much the color we're going for. We're also in the process of painting the garage. I'll probably work on that too. We're changing the color from brown to gray to match the house.

Re: Friday ~ July 6, 2012 Pete's a Dad! - Beckster - 07-06-2012

NussieT Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Primer, for now. The final color might be a dark red/maroon or some type of burnt orange.

I wanted to paint my sons room a brick red but I couldn't find the right color sample when I was looking in the store to what I had pictured in my mind... I ended up with a clay pot orangish, redish color... it's very nice.

I want to paint Jim's daughter's room in white or light pink and then trim it with zebra stripe stuff. I thought it would look cool for a teenager, plus I found a comforter that would totally match. Jim wants to do something different I guess, though. We'll see. It's a small room, so I don't think it needs to be a dark color (she once told me to paint it black)

Now Rich is going to get acting advice from non-actors :roll:

Re: Friday ~ July 6, 2012 Pete's a Dad! - NussieT - 07-06-2012

Brian Wrote:That's pretty much the color we're going for. We're also in the process of painting the garage. I'll probably work on that too. We're changing the color from brown to gray to match the house.

This is the color:
[Image: 394856_10150559184182040_208362948_n.jpg]

Re: Friday ~ July 6, 2012 Pete's a Dad! - LeNeve - 07-06-2012

my plans. go to my grandmothers house for a cookout celebrating the fact my Aunt is still alive and well after years of fighting lupus, bunch of heart surgeries and stuff. She's fairly young still too. mid 40s.

other than that, probaly just drink alot and stare at the ceiling

Re: Friday ~ July 6, 2012 Pete's a Dad! - NussieT - 07-06-2012

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I want to paint Jim's daughter's room in white or light pink and then trim it with zebra stripe stuff. I thought it would look cool for a teenager, plus I found a comforter that would totally match. Jim wants to do something different I guess, though. We'll see. It's a small room, so I don't think it needs to be a dark color (she once told me to paint it black)

I want to change the color of my room from a light blue to a limey green color but Jim would flip out so I haven't done it yet...

NussieT Wrote:This is the color:
That's pretty close, maybe a little darker.

Re: Friday ~ July 6, 2012 Pete's a Dad! - Brampton - 07-06-2012

its 93 degrees in the shop right now......without the humidity......this is gross

Brampton Wrote:its 93 degrees in the shop right now......without the humidity......this is gross

I feel your pain brotha

NussieT Wrote:Plans for this weekend?

tonight....attempt to finish the mainfloor hardwood flooring (don't do anything smaller than 5 inch planks if you diy)

saturday.....work, league allstar game, more work on the house (paint)

sunday......work on the house (painting and furnishing), baseball game

Re: Friday ~ July 6, 2012 Pete's a Dad! - JDubb - 07-06-2012

Brampton Wrote:its 93 degrees in the shop right now......without the humidity......this is gross
Same here, it is just oppressing.

LeNeve Wrote:

I feel your pain brotha
woe is us Confusedad:

JDubb Wrote:
Same here, it is just oppressing.
you're working outside?

Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Plans for this weekend?

tonight....attempt to finish the mainfloor hardwood flooring (don't do anything smaller than 5 inch planks if you diy)

saturday.....work, league allstar game, more work on the house (paint)

sunday......work on the house (painting and furnishing), baseball game
oh, and our AC gets installed tomorrow :grin: