Dudebro Nation
Wednesday 5/11/11..Hip Hop Hump Day - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Wednesday 5/11/11..Hip Hop Hump Day (/showthread.php?tid=1819)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Re: Wednesday 5/11/11..Hip Hop Hump Day - Texas Fan - 05-11-2011

Nussie_T Wrote:If we have the entire "forum" conversation... I'll have to go preggers mad on you guys again and I REALLY don't want too... Got it?

[Image: hot_weird_funny_amazing_cool4_daily-morn...412151.jpg]

Re: Wednesday 5/11/11..Hip Hop Hump Day - LeNeve - 05-11-2011

Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!!! and Robert, please don't let your boss hurt the turtle....I feel bad for him...set him free in the grass. :thanks:

He will be un harmed, guareenteed. I will take him home, and put him in my garden. He will eat the bugs, and I will give him turtle high fives all the time.

Re: Wednesday 5/11/11..Hip Hop Hump Day - Iva13 - 05-11-2011

LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!!! and Robert, please don't let your boss hurt the turtle....I feel bad for him...set him free in the grass. :thanks:

He will be un harmed, guareenteed. I will take him home, and put him in my garden. He will eat the bugs, and I will give him turtle high fives all the time.

xoxoxoxoxo :clap:

Chip Wrote:

Do they have grass in Kansas? Isn't just like a desert?

duh. It's a prairie, where the buffalo roam.

Re: Wednesday 5/11/11..Hip Hop Hump Day - NussieT - 05-11-2011

Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:If we have the entire "forum" conversation... I'll have to go preggers mad on you guys again and I REALLY don't want too... Got it?

But you're always preggers mad?

:eek:

I am not always preggers mad... I really got mad when I was pregnant. The guys in the shop used to say my face would go beat red and they could hear me yell across the shop.
I do remember snapping a noodle over Pete saying he could outrun any woman in a 100m sprint and that women were made to push out babies whereas men were made to play sports. BULLSHIT!

My Ford website, where all the service manuals, and other things I need for work, is having internal server errors.

Re: Wednesday 5/11/11..Hip Hop Hump Day - Joe - 05-11-2011

Lonne3000 Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Lonne3000 Wrote:Morning BroMo's! I'll be switch hitting between forums today. No homo!

I like this new stuff over here but staying true to my LeVar Burton roots over on the other.

I had to Google LeVar Burton because I had no idea what you were talking about.

I'm not sure I know anymore after Googling... :?
Haha. Never saw Reading Rainbow? Or the movie "Roots"? Guess that was a bad joke on my part. I'll try harder next time.

I have never seen Roots. I wonder if I can download pirated copies of Reading Rainbow?

Re: Wednesday 5/11/11..Hip Hop Hump Day - Lonne3000 - 05-11-2011

Iva13 Wrote:
Lonne3000 Wrote:Morning BroMo's! I'll be switch hitting between forums today. No homo!

I like this new stuff over here but staying true to my LeVar Burton roots over on the other.

Lonne be careful...don't tell them you are over here too or they will ban you or start changing your posts... :wink:
Haha, they know. I'm a lover not a fighter.

Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:There was a turtle cruising around in the parking lot by my car. My boss caught it, and turned it loose in the secretary's office.

This never happens in my office.

Your office is lame.

Re: Wednesday 5/11/11..Hip Hop Hump Day - Lonne3000 - 05-11-2011

Joe Wrote:
Lonne3000 Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I had to Google LeVar Burton because I had no idea what you were talking about.

I'm not sure I know anymore after Googling... :?
Haha. Never saw Reading Rainbow? Or the movie "Roots"? Guess that was a bad joke on my part. I'll try harder next time.

I have never seen Roots. I wonder if I can download pirated copies of Reading Rainbow?
Probably. I used to love that show as a kid.

Yeah, reading rainbow was a great show. I watched it all the time.

LeNeve Wrote:My Ford website, where all the service manuals, and other things I need for work, is having internal server errors.

I'll upload the manuals here so you don't have to spend the day browsing all over the place.

Re: Wednesday 5/11/11..Hip Hop Hump Day - NussieT - 05-11-2011

LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:There was a turtle cruising around in the parking lot by my car. My boss caught it, and turned it loose in the secretary's office.

Your office is lame.

His office doesn't have turtles but it does have stinkbugs!!!!!!

LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Your office is lame.

My office is not in Kansas. :grin:

Re: Wednesday 5/11/11..Hip Hop Hump Day - geinslunchbox - 05-11-2011

LeNeve Wrote:Yeah, reading rainbow was a great show. I watched it all the time.
now i have the damn song stuck in my head