Dudebro Nation
Monday Sept 27...... Appears I was Wrong - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Monday Sept 27...... Appears I was Wrong (/showthread.php?tid=1186)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Re: Monday Sept 27...... Appears I was Wrong - NussieT - 09-27-2010

Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:me doesnt feel good, thinks I'm getting sick. May go home early

I feel terrible today. I always feel physically ill on Mondays for some reason. Not just because it is Monday. I think it has something to do with breaking up my routine over the weekend or something.
i feel like I'm getting the flu. I have this urge to shit and throw up, but I get nothing. My back hurts in the kidney area

My shoulder hurts but that's because I was lifting 100 lbs worth of paper into the back of a end dump.

Re: Monday Sept 27...... Appears I was Wrong - LeNeve - 09-27-2010

Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I feel terrible today. I always feel physically ill on Mondays for some reason. Not just because it is Monday. I think it has something to do with breaking up my routine over the weekend or something.
i feel like I'm getting the flu. I have this urge to shit and throw up, but I get nothing. My back hurts in the kidney area
I always have dry heaves all morning on Mondays. If I brush my teeth too long I will throw up. It's really weird.

CVS gives flu shots now. Walk ins welcome. I saw a commercial yesterday. Too late I guess if you already have it.

Re: Monday Sept 27...... Appears I was Wrong - Pete Nice - 09-27-2010

LeNeve Wrote:

I had a migraine from 3:30PM yesterday to 8AM this morning. I slept. It sucked.

Re: Monday Sept 27...... Appears I was Wrong - Brian - 09-27-2010

LeNeve Wrote:If I brush my teeth too long I will throw up. It's really weird.
Good thing you're not :fag:

Chip Wrote:$300 for 16 games is such a rip off.

Do you know how much more money they would make if they sold that shit a-la-carte? Dumb greedy asses.

Re: Monday Sept 27...... Appears I was Wrong - LeNeve - 09-27-2010

Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:If I brush my teeth too long I will throw up. It's really weird.
Good thing you're not :fag:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I'd be a terrible gay dude.

Re: Monday Sept 27...... Appears I was Wrong - Joe - 09-27-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:We were all set to get one of those, then I asked my mom what she thought, and she brought up a GREAT point, when we have kids, they won't be able to sit at until they are like 12. Might want to take that into consideration.

Oh shit. Great point.

Monday Sept 27...... Appears I was Wrong - JDubb - 09-27-2010

LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

CVS gives flu shots now. Walk ins welcome. I saw a commercial yesterday. Too late I guess if you already have it.

I won't get a flu shot, no way in hell.

Avenged Sevenfold :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Re: Monday Sept 27...... Appears I was Wrong - Derick - 09-27-2010

LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I always have dry heaves all morning on Mondays. If I brush my teeth too long I will throw up. It's really weird.

i dont like the flu shot. We can get them here too, along with the H1N1 shot, but I'll pass.

i took some tylenol, which hopfully will make my back feel better, which in-turn might make me feel better

Re: Monday Sept 27...... Appears I was Wrong - Joe - 09-27-2010

Derick Wrote:i dont like the flu shot. We can get them here too, along with the H1N1 shot, but I'll pass.

Aren't they based on the previous year's flu and are basically useless for the most current strain?

Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i dont like the flu shot. We can get them here too, along with the H1N1 shot, but I'll pass.

Aren't they based on the previous year's flu and are basically useless for the most current strain?
pretty much, but only a small part of the virus actually mutates, so essentially the majority of the virus will be the same. I've seen people get the shot, and still get sick anyway. Whats the point then? I'm not big on drugs, shots, etc. I believe in the body's way of fighting infection. I dont get sick very often. If this does turn out to be the flu, it would be the first time in 3 years

JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I feel terrible today. I always feel physically ill on Mondays for some reason. Not just because it is Monday. I think it has something to do with breaking up my routine over the weekend or something.

I won't get a flu shot, no way in hell.

Yeah me either, the government puts trackers in there to know where you are at and one day they might mess up the flu shot batch and it will turn you into a zombie.

Fuck flu shots.

Re: Monday Sept 27...... Appears I was Wrong - Brian - 09-27-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I won't get a flu shot, no way in hell.

Yeah me either, the government puts trackers in there to know where you are at and one day they might mess up the flu shot batch and it will turn you into a zombie.

Fuck flu shots.
:high5: