Dudebro Nation
Wednesday 9-15-10 Humpday - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Wednesday 9-15-10 Humpday (/showthread.php?tid=1149)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Re: Wednesday 9-15-10 Humpday - Derick - 09-15-2010

Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:got a new shirt last night, which I am wearing today. On my walk to the gas station people kept looking at me funny.

[Image: sfrlogo.jpg]
maybe you had a sweat pants boner?
i'm pretty sure people kept looking at the POLICE part

Re: Wednesday 9-15-10 Humpday - Brampton - 09-15-2010

Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:got a new shirt last night, which I am wearing today. On my walk to the gas station people kept looking at me funny.

sure

Re: Wednesday 9-15-10 Humpday - Chip - 09-15-2010

Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

sure

Would anyone really notice a "police racing" shirt?
Must have been something else...

its sure as hell wasnt my good looks

if youre not gay, this video should make your day
[youtube]4TshFWSsrn8[/youtube]

Re: Wednesday 9-15-10 Humpday - Brian - 09-15-2010

Brampton Wrote:if youre not gay, this video should make your day
:clap:

Re: Wednesday 9-15-10 Humpday - Iva13 - 09-15-2010

I think that t-shirt is cool...at a glance people will think you are a cop...nobody read the small print at a glance...I like it.

the video -- not bad, way off the race line, needs to stay on the track, just because you can spin the tires doesnt mean you have to, spinning tires = uneven heat in tire.

Derick Wrote:the video -- not bad, way off the race line, needs to stay on the track, just because you can spin the tires doesnt mean you have to, spinning tires = uneven heat in tire.
Lame

Brampton Wrote:if youre not gay, this video should make your day

I don't have the sound on, on my computer, but I'm watching it and listening to Are You Gonna Go My Way on Lithium. Pretty bad ass.

Derick Wrote:the video -- not bad, way off the race line, needs to stay on the track, just because you can spin the tires doesnt mean you have to, spinning tires = uneven heat in tire.

Drifting. It's kinda the point.

Re: Wednesday 9-15-10 Humpday - Brian - 09-15-2010

Wikipedia Wrote:Gymkhana is a type of motorsport practiced in Canada, Japan, the United States, the United Kingdom, Scandinavia, and South Africa. Similar to autocross, gymkhana courses are often very complex and memorizing the course is a significant part of achieving a fast time.

Gymkhana events are time and/or speed events in an automobile. These can feature obstacles such as cones, tires, and barrels. The driver must maneuver through a predetermined "track" performing many different driving techniques. What separates gymkhana from traditional autocross events is that the gymkhana requires drivers to perform reversals, 180 degree spins, 360 degree spins, parking boxes, figure 8s and other advanced skills. Drifting is also encouraged where helpful or necessary. Essentially, a gymkhana is any event featuring a starting point, a finish line and some sort of "obstacle" to get through, around, or by, all within a time limit.

also driving on the rims is not good for them

Anybody here scared of heights?
I sure as hell am.

[youtube]txdv_oNq81I[/youtube]

Chip Wrote:

Drifting. It's kinda the point.

Dont get me wrong, hes a hell of a driver and cool vid, but this is a race, and that is not the fastest way through the "track"