Dudebro Nation
Tuesday 9/17/2013.....Stop!!! Burger time - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Tuesday 9/17/2013.....Stop!!! Burger time (/showthread.php?tid=2895)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Re: Tuesday 9/17/2013.....Stop!!! Burger time - Joe - 09-17-2013

JDubb Wrote:Penthouse Publisher Bankruptcy: FriendFinder Networks Files For Chapter 11

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/17/penthouse-publisher-bankruptcy_n_3938927.html

You know who uses Adult Friend Finder? Dudes that can't get laid and old fat chicks. Why would anyone pay for that?

My buddy met his ex girlfriend from Adult Friend Finder. They met in a parking lot somewhere and he hit it and for some reason decided to stick with it. I would not describe her as "a keeper."

Re: Tuesday 9/17/2013.....Stop!!! Burger time - Chip - 09-17-2013

Dude.

[Image: the-underboob-43.jpg?w=500&h=666]

Re: Tuesday 9/17/2013.....Stop!!! Burger time - Brampton - 09-17-2013

JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:I still have no idea how they are going to fit all of that TV equipment into Covino's bathroom
Haha, he will be east coast during the week and west coast on weekends. #CovinoProblems #MeltdownCountdownStarted

I guess layla will have to put her fledgling career on hold

sent from somewhere with some device

Re: Tuesday 9/17/2013.....Stop!!! Burger time - Beckster - 09-17-2013

Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:the super duper C&R fans are going to over dose on C&R exposure. :roflmao: :roflmao:

This is where that pict Chip posted would apply for those guys.

What picture?

Sorry, Derick posted the picture I was thinking of.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Re: Tuesday 9/17/2013.....Stop!!! Burger time - Brampton - 09-17-2013

Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:so does that mean they arent on maxim/starstoo/indie?
They are on both. They start on SportsZone for 2 hours then Indie104 for 3 hours.
does it seem odd, for 2 guys that have a very narrow view of sports, to host a show that may be a broad array of sports topics?

It almost seems like it would be worth it for us to all listen, and call in and ask them a bunch of questions they know absolutely nothing about.
And make them look like idiots.
I don't even mean things like who the 3rd D pairing for the St. Louis Blues should be.
Any questions outside of NY baseball, Tim Tebow and pro wrestling would do the job.

Here's the phone call from me;

Hey guys, big fan of the show. Question for you, now that tebow isn't on a roster......do you think with the adittion of Mesut Özil, should Arsenal play a false 9?

Re: Tuesday 9/17/2013.....Stop!!! Burger time - JDubb - 09-17-2013

Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:I still have no idea how they are going to fit all of that TV equipment into Covino's bathroom
Haha, he will be east coast during the week and west coast on weekends. #CovinoProblems #MeltdownCountdownStarted

It sounds like they both are going full speed ahead with each of their careers.

:roflmao:

http://thechive.com/2013/09/17/if-you-die-in-canada-do-you-die-in-real-life-24-photos/

Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:They are on both. They start on SportsZone for 2 hours then Indie104 for 3 hours.
does it seem odd, for 2 guys that have a very narrow view of sports, to host a show that may be a broad array of sports topics?

It almost seems like it would be worth it for us to all listen, and call in and ask them a bunch of questions they know absolutely nothing about.
And make them look like idiots.
I don't even mean things like who the 3rd D pairing for the St. Louis Blues should be.
Any questions outside of NY baseball, Tim Tebow and pro wrestling would do the job.

Here's the phone call from me;

Hey guys, big fan of the show. Question for you, now that tebow isn't on a roster......do you think with the adittion of Mesut Özil, should Arsenal play a false 9?

:roflmao:
:high5:

What does the side of a boat look like when it's been under water for 20 months?

[Image: 130917083836-03-costa-concordia-0917-hor...allery.jpg]

Re: Tuesday 9/17/2013.....Stop!!! Burger time - LeNeve - 09-17-2013

Chip Wrote:What does the side of a boat look like when it's been under water for 20 months?

[Image: 130917083836-03-costa-concordia-0917-hor...allery.jpg]

it looks like an apartment complex in yugoslavia.

JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

It sounds like they both are going full speed ahead with each of their careers.

Layla still has one?

I wonder if they'll find those missing bodies on the ship

Re: Tuesday 9/17/2013.....Stop!!! Burger time - JDubb - 09-17-2013

Joe Wrote:I wonder if they'll find those missing bodies on the ship
I was wondering if they will recover the personal possessions and return them. Then the insurance companies will come in and want any settlement money back.

Friend on mine just called Pep Boys because he needs a thermostat in his 2009 Ford Explorer. They quoted him $548!

Advance Auto has the thermostat and gasket for like $22 and it's only held in there by 3 bolts. They must work really slow.