Dudebro Nation
Friday ~ July 6, 2012 Pete's a Dad! - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Friday ~ July 6, 2012 Pete's a Dad! (/showthread.php?tid=2466)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Re: Friday ~ July 6, 2012 Pete's a Dad! - Beckster - 07-06-2012

So, I am not missing anything good on the show?

Re: Friday ~ July 6, 2012 Pete's a Dad! - Brian - 07-06-2012

NussieT Wrote:Anyone else have a little chuckle at the fact that Pete's kids initials are: ANL!?
Ha

NussieT Wrote:Anyone else have a little chuckle at the fact that Pete's kids initials are: ANL!?

lol... Knowing him that was intentional

Re: Friday ~ July 6, 2012 Pete's a Dad! - DaveP - 07-06-2012

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

lol... Knowing him that was intentional

That was no accident for sure.

Re: Friday ~ July 6, 2012 Pete's a Dad! - LeNeve - 07-06-2012

haha

my daughter's initials are ANL too. Confusedad:

Re: Friday ~ July 6, 2012 Pete's a Dad! - NussieT - 07-06-2012

LeNeve Wrote:

haha

my daughter's initials are ANL too. Confusedad:

Both my kids are JMI... I didn't even think about it until after I had Julianna and I was writing something down.

Plans for this weekend?

Tonight: It's my daughter's 2nd birthday. We are taking her on the Paddlewheel Cruise for dinner and sightseeing.

Tomorrow: I have to do one of my recycle sites, pick up glass then most likely house cleaning or baking

Sunday: Possibly heading up to the lake to go waterskiing and play in the Gull Lake Beach Volleyball tournament with some childhood friends

What is Rich auditioning for? I don't get it, or did someone bet him that he couldn't act, so now he has to prove someone wrong (just like the stand-up comedy).

NussieT Wrote:Plans for this weekend?
Spackling and painting

:happy: :happy: :happy: I will be going up to Sleeping Bear Dunes and Traverse City. :happy: :happy: :happy:

Depending on how things work out. I should be at a beach tomorrow and the Cherry Festival on Sunday.

Brian Wrote:
Spackling and painting

Oooh... what color paint!?

NussieT Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Spackling and painting

Primer, for now. The final color might be a dark red/maroon or some type of burnt orange.

So this morning I get up and go to my 5:30 am bootcamp... as I get out of my car at the gym I can hear air hissing and my tire is close to the rim and it definitely wasn't doing it before... apparently my car found a nail somewhere along the 8 mile drive... sucked ass so after doing burpees, squats and pushups I am jacking my car up and changing the tire...

Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Spackling and painting

Primer, for now. The final color might be a dark red/maroon or some type of burnt orange.

I wanted to paint my sons room a brick red but I couldn't find the right color sample when I was looking in the store to what I had pictured in my mind... I ended up with a clay pot orangish, redish color... it's very nice.

My vaca will officially begin in 40 minutes..... :high5: