Dudebro Nation
03/08/2012 - Thursday the sassiest day of the week. - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: 03/08/2012 - Thursday the sassiest day of the week. (/showthread.php?tid=2286)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Re: 03/08/2012 - Thursday the sassiest day of the week. - Pete Nice - 03-08-2012

JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I don't have any interest in buying an iPad, and even I knew the new one was coming.
Do people really not research things before they buy them?
When I think I'm getting a new phone, I'll start reading about upcoming phones a few months before hand.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/katienotopoulos/sad-people-who-just-bought-the-ipad2
I would like to have one, but I just cant justify the cost for something to sit on the couch and surf the web
I have an iPad2 and love it. I'm not likely to buy a new one until this one starts having problems in some way.

But I thought Apple products nevet have problems.......

Sent from my taint.

Re: 03/08/2012 - Thursday the sassiest day of the week. - Brampton - 03-08-2012

Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I don't have any interest in buying an iPad, and even I knew the new one was coming.
When I think I'm getting a new phone, I'll start reading about upcoming phones a few months before hand.

I would like to have one, but I just cant justify the cost for something to sit on the couch and surf the web
I have an iPad2 and love it. I'm not likely to buy a new one until this one starts having problems in some way.

Sent from my taint.
Pete, you really need to let it go

Re: 03/08/2012 - Thursday the sassiest day of the week. - JDubb - 03-08-2012

Brampton Wrote:since it wasn't answered yesterday, JDubb, what are those characters you put in your twitter status?

the numbers in the box, whats the reason, and what are they?
Hmmm, I'm not sure what you are talking about. Maybe those are emoticons, I don't think Twitter can deal with them like Facebook.

Re: 03/08/2012 - Thursday the sassiest day of the week. - Derick - 03-08-2012

[youtube]zy5rkw4SeP4[/youtube]

Re: 03/08/2012 - Thursday the sassiest day of the week. - Chip - 03-08-2012

Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:morning everyone. Great day today, my best friend since grade 8 just had his daughter born this morning. :high5:

:high5:

But, haha, "grade 8".
what?

You Canadians talk funny.

Re: 03/08/2012 - Thursday the sassiest day of the week. - JDubb - 03-08-2012

Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Sent from my taint.
:zipit:

Re: 03/08/2012 - Thursday the sassiest day of the week. - Pete Nice - 03-08-2012

Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Sent from my taint.

You guys need to let the whole "Chip is gay" thing go, but no one does b/c people find is amusing to hassle him about it.

I find hassling Apple fanboys amusing.

Sent from my taint.

JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:since it wasn't answered yesterday, JDubb, what are those characters you put in your twitter status?

Hmmm, I'm not sure what you are talking about. Maybe those are emoticons, I don't think Twitter can deal with them like Facebook.
here is what I'm talking about

Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I have an iPad2 and love it. I'm not likely to buy a new one until this one starts having problems in some way.

Sent from my taint.

You guys need to let the whole "Chip is gay" thing go, but no one does b/c people find is amusing to hassle him about it.

Sent from my taint.
I don't call Chip gay. But your "fanboy" bashing is just as amusing as you find the Chip bashing

Re: 03/08/2012 - Thursday the sassiest day of the week. - LeNeve - 03-08-2012

haha. Chip is all gay still.

Re: 03/08/2012 - Thursday the sassiest day of the week. - LeNeve - 03-08-2012

I think everything is amusing. :high5:

Re: 03/08/2012 - Thursday the sassiest day of the week. - Donginator - 03-08-2012

Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

here is what I'm talking about
do you see his tweets from a computer? I get these all the time, & when I check twitter on iphone app, they are emoticons etc...

Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I have an iPad2 and love it. I'm not likely to buy a new one until this one starts having problems in some way.

Sent from my taint.

Sent from my taint.
I don't call Chip gay. But your "fanboy" bashing is just as amusing as you find the Chip bashing

Says you.

Sent from my taint.

Re: 03/08/2012 - Thursday the sassiest day of the week. - Derick - 03-08-2012

random stats on a thursday. 87.4% of the posts are made by the top 10 members here. 165791 posts by those 10.

Re: 03/08/2012 - Thursday the sassiest day of the week. - Beckster - 03-08-2012

I think we should drop the whole tatertits and pie nonsense.