Dudebro Nation
Friday June 10, 2011......It's payday bitches!! - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Friday June 10, 2011......It's payday bitches!! (/showthread.php?tid=1866)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Re: Friday June 10, 2011......It's payday bitches!! - Pete Nice - 06-10-2011

Texas Fan Wrote:So today is also Kate Uptons B-Day

Happy Birthday to her and a HUUUUUUUUUGE Happy Birthday to her boobs!!!!! :boobs: :boobs:

Joe Wrote:So I just got my review and a little raise.... It was a very positive review however I feel like all my ambition was sucked out.

I was the first person this company placed in Harrisburg. Since I've been in this office it has grown at a good pace and I have received nothing but compliments from my clients. Now that this office is expanding and making money my company is bringing in antoher guy from our main office to run this office.

I feel like I have worked my ass off and built something great for this company so they can hand it to someone else on a silver platter. Man, I think I am more upset right now than I was when I got laid off.

Is that something that you can mention to your boss, or would that create more of a negative impact?

Re: Friday June 10, 2011......It's payday bitches!! - NussieT - 06-10-2011

Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Season 4 of the Jersey Shore airs August 4th and they start filming season 5 soon (no date set as of yet)

I honestly didn't think they would keep that rolling. I am thinking that people are going to think that show is getting stale. I know I am.

Where are they gonna be for season 5? Back in Jersey?

Yup, Back in Seaside Heights

Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Season 4 of the Jersey Shore airs August 4th and they start filming season 5 soon (no date set as of yet)

I honestly didn't think they would keep that rolling. I am thinking that people are going to think that show is getting stale. I know I am.

Where are they gonna be for season 5? Back in Jersey?

Yup, Back in Seaside Heights

Do they say when filming will start, I think it would be kind of cool to see if they clear that place out in order to film, on the show, the shore store always seems to be kind of dead, but when we were there last week, it was fucking packed and they have like 20 people working there.

Re: Friday June 10, 2011......It's payday bitches!! - Joe - 06-10-2011

Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:So I just got my review and a little raise.... It was a very positive review however I feel like all my ambition was sucked out.

I was the first person this company placed in Harrisburg. Since I've been in this office it has grown at a good pace and I have received nothing but compliments from my clients. Now that this office is expanding and making money my company is bringing in antoher guy from our main office to run this office.

I feel like I have worked my ass off and built something great for this company so they can hand it to someone else on a silver platter. Man, I think I am more upset right now than I was when I got laid off.

Is that something that you can mention to your boss, or would that create more of a negative impact?

My boss and his boss gave me my review. I discussed it with them. The guy they are bringing in is a good guy and I'm looking forward to working with him, but I just feel like it's a kick in the nuts to reward someone else for the work I have done.

Pete Nice Wrote:Do they say when filming will start, I think it would be kind of cool to see if they clear that place out in order to film, on the show, the shore store always seems to be kind of dead, but when we were there last week, it was fucking packed and they have like 20 people working there.

quote Wrote:The cast is scheduled to return to the United States by June 20 -- and apparently they'll head right into filming yet another season of the show. MTV says Season 5 will begin production later this month in Seaside Heights, N.J.

Re: Friday June 10, 2011......It's payday bitches!! - Joe - 06-10-2011

Last night it rained and killed any opportunity to work outside so I stayed in and played around a little with the website. A few people mentioned a classifieds section on the forum and since I didn't really want to add another section to the forum I setup this http://www.dudebronation.com/classifieds. In the next few weeks I'll dress it up with the standard colors and logos and put links to it on the forum and main page.

Re: Friday June 10, 2011......It's payday bitches!! - Texas Fan - 06-10-2011

Awww so they didn't lock up that gremlin midget with boobs for ever and ever?

Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Do they say when filming will start, I think it would be kind of cool to see if they clear that place out in order to film, on the show, the shore store always seems to be kind of dead, but when we were there last week, it was fucking packed and they have like 20 people working there.

quote Wrote:The cast is scheduled to return to the United States by June 20 -- and apparently they'll head right into filming yet another season of the show. MTV says Season 5 will begin production later this month in Seaside Heights, N.J.

Interesting, I am going to be in NYC again around the 20th.......

Bah!!! A Khloe K nip slip

http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/07/khloe-kardashian-nip-slip-fox-and-friends-nipple-boob-breast/

I have said this before and will say it again, I do not like when they Ustream every day during the show. The Ustream chat kills the forum IST and I think that sucks balls. That is why GLB and L3K are not here this week....

Re: Friday June 10, 2011......It's payday bitches!! - dirtyrob - 06-10-2011

Joe Wrote:Last night it rained and killed any opportunity to work outside so I stayed in and played around a little with the website. A few people mentioned a classifieds section on the forum and since I didn't really want to add another section to the forum I setup this http://www.dudebronation.com/classifieds. In the next few weeks I'll dress it up with the standard colors and logos and put links to it on the forum and main page.

Looks like a good start Joe great job.

Nussie_T Wrote:Bah!!! A Khloe K nip slip

http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/07/khloe-kardashian-nip-slip-fox-and-friends-nipple-boob-breast/

They mentioned that on the show a few days ago and I watched that video, possibly the weakest worst nip slip EVER. You can't even see anything and I wouldn't want to see her anyway, I only looked out of the train wreck theory and still saw nothing.

Re: Friday June 10, 2011......It's payday bitches!! - LeNeve - 06-10-2011

Nussie_T Wrote:Bah!!! A Khloe K nip slip

yuck.

Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Interesting, I am going to be in NYC again around the 20th.......

From what I read they are flying from Italy straight to Seaside to start filming.