Dudebro Nation
Wednesday December 15, 2010 - Come on already! - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Wednesday December 15, 2010 - Come on already! (/showthread.php?tid=1408)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Re: Wednesday December 15, 2010 - Come on already! - NussieT - 12-15-2010

Brampton Wrote:we got a kodak printer, great quality and the ink is the cheapest in price we found.....Plus the wireless capabilities are great

We have a Lexmark and I want to punch it. Especially when I was doing work for Miss Winter Farewell. I'd be printing something at 2 am and the damn thing would say "Printing started"... grr....

Re: Wednesday December 15, 2010 - Come on already! - Brampton - 12-15-2010

Chip Wrote:Layla really wants her picture with Larry King?
:?
every girl likes their photo taken with a dirty old man

Re: Wednesday December 15, 2010 - Come on already! - Beckster - 12-15-2010

So, one of these guys came up and informed me that he is getting suspended tomorrow... Why? Because he wrote this place sucks in the dust on the window with his finger (not a big picture window either).... I'm sorry, but that sounds like overkill as far as a punishment. It's not like this particular guy has a bad rep either, he's actually an outstanding employee.

Re: Wednesday December 15, 2010 - Come on already! - Chip - 12-15-2010

Brampton Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:did anyone see the video of the kid who attacked the referee in the HS basketball game?

thats one way to end your career :dumbass:
No.
tune to 1:20

Confusedhock:
WTF is wrong with people?

Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:we got a kodak printer, great quality and the ink is the cheapest in price we found.....Plus the wireless capabilities are great

We have a Lexmark and I want to punch it. Especially when I was doing work for Miss Winter Farewell. I'd be printing something at 2 am and the damn thing would say "Printing started"... grr....
Oh I hated that about lexmark......if my speakers were turned up it would scare the crap out of me

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So, one of these guys came up and informed me that he is getting suspended tomorrow... Why? Because he wrote this place sucks in the dust on the window with his finger (not a big picture window either).... I'm sorry, but that sounds like overkill as far as a punishment. It's not like this particular guy has a bad rep either, he's actually an outstanding employee.

I don't think it's an unfair punishment. He is slandering the company. he's lucky he didn't get fired.

don't C&R get screwed every time they do these events?

Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So, one of these guys came up and informed me that he is getting suspended tomorrow... Why? Because he wrote this place sucks in the dust on the window with his finger (not a big picture window either).... I'm sorry, but that sounds like overkill as far as a punishment. It's not like this particular guy has a bad rep either, he's actually an outstanding employee.

I don't think it's an unfair punishment. He is slandering the company. he's lucky he didn't get fired.
most places I've worked, a suspension is right about on par......slandering the company is usually in the employee code of conduct

Brampton Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Oh I hated that about lexmark......if my speakers were turned up it would scare the crap out of me

It drives me nuts, I wish you could shut it off somehow.

I do think Covino is losing his mind.
He's been getting really worked up over pretty small things recently.

Re: Wednesday December 15, 2010 - Come on already! - Brian - 12-15-2010

Brampton Wrote:don't C&R get screwed every time they do these events?
They're in Vegas and they're not paying for it..........yep they're getting screwed Confusedarcasm:

Brampton Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I have a little Lexmark here at work.
And a Lexmark is NOT an option.

Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:don't C&R get screwed every time they do these events?
They're in Vegas and they're not paying for it..........yep they're getting screwed Confusedarcasm:
good point...... :zipit:

Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

It drives me nuts, I wish you could shut it off somehow.

I turned it off somehow here at work.
I'm pretty sure there's a option for it somewhere in the settings.

Re: Wednesday December 15, 2010 - Come on already! - Beckster - 12-15-2010

Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Yeah. And most of the things I have to do are holiday parties and get togethers.
A couple college hockey games, then I still have to track down some tickets to the Detroit/Philly game on the 2nd.
But I'm planning on sleeping as much as I possibly can.

These next few weeks are busy for me. Starting this Saturday I have to pack in 7 Christmas dinners, two skating dates, 1 snowboarding date and 1 birthday dinner to attend, finish my Christmas shopping and go to the gym. I have a goal of losing 10 pounds by Christmas and I'm close so I don't want to lose momentum over the holidays. All this in two weeks.

Dang! I have no idea what my plans are... All I know right now is that I miss my car and that I plan on baking and making a ton of Goodies this weekend.