Dudebro Nation
Wednesday December 15, 2010 - Come on already! - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Wednesday December 15, 2010 - Come on already! (/showthread.php?tid=1408)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Re: Wednesday December 15, 2010 - Come on already! - Brampton - 12-15-2010

Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:So happy to see that Cliff Lee didn't sign with the Yankee's

Maybe that'll teach their fans to not spit on people.
It won't teach them anything until they stop making the playoffs

Re: Wednesday December 15, 2010 - Come on already! - NussieT - 12-15-2010

Chip Wrote:Yeah. And most of the things I have to do are holiday parties and get togethers.
A couple college hockey games, then I still have to track down some tickets to the Detroit/Philly game on the 2nd.
But I'm planning on sleeping as much as I possibly can.

These next few weeks are busy for me. Starting this Saturday I have to pack in 7 Christmas dinners, two skating dates, 1 snowboarding date and 1 birthday dinner to attend, finish my Christmas shopping and go to the gym. I have a goal of losing 10 pounds by Christmas and I'm close so I don't want to lose momentum over the holidays. All this in two weeks.

did anyone see the video of the kid who attacked the referee in the HS basketball game?

thats one way to end your career :dumbass:

Re: Wednesday December 15, 2010 - Come on already! - Brian - 12-15-2010

Brampton Wrote:did anyone see the video of the kid who attacked the referee in the HS basketball game?

No.

Re: Wednesday December 15, 2010 - Come on already! - Chip - 12-15-2010

Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:So I had this all in one Epson printer picked out, one for my brother, one for my mom.
I found it online for $45 yesterday, but I wanted to see it in person first.
But because the Blue Water Bridge up in Port Huron is closed, all that traffic had to come down and use the bridge in Detroit. So traffic SUCKED ass. The truck backup alone was just under 10 miles.
So I didn't have time to go to Best Buy before bowling.
And I come to work today, and the $40 off sale on the printer is over.
Lame
we had an epson printer.....the ink cartridges were really expensive (in relation to other brands), so we don't use it anymore

Well, sweet. Hopefully I'll find a good deal on another printer then.

Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:So I had this all in one Epson printer picked out, one for my brother, one for my mom.
I found it online for $45 yesterday, but I wanted to see it in person first.
But because the Blue Water Bridge up in Port Huron is closed, all that traffic had to come down and use the bridge in Detroit. So traffic SUCKED ass. The truck backup alone was just under 10 miles.
So I didn't have time to go to Best Buy before bowling.
And I come to work today, and the $40 off sale on the printer is over.
Lame
we had an epson printer.....the ink cartridges were really expensive (in relation to other brands), so we don't use it anymore

we got a kodak printer, great quality and the ink is the cheapest in price we found.....Plus the wireless capabilities are great

Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Yeah. And most of the things I have to do are holiday parties and get togethers.
A couple college hockey games, then I still have to track down some tickets to the Detroit/Philly game on the 2nd.
But I'm planning on sleeping as much as I possibly can.

These next few weeks are busy for me. Starting this Saturday I have to pack in 7 Christmas dinners, two skating dates, 1 snowboarding date and 1 birthday dinner to attend, finish my Christmas shopping and go to the gym. I have a goal of losing 10 pounds by Christmas and I'm close so I don't want to lose momentum over the holidays. All this in two weeks.

That reminds me I want to take a nap.
Damn.

Re: Wednesday December 15, 2010 - Come on already! - Derick - 12-15-2010

the printer i use here at the hospital has 4 cartrigdes, each cost $78

Brampton Wrote:we got a kodak printer, great quality and the ink is the cheapest in price we found.....Plus the wireless capabilities are great
I don't have a printer. If I want to print something, I do it at work.

Re: Wednesday December 15, 2010 - Come on already! - Beckster - 12-15-2010

WyoIan Wrote::high5: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY C&R!! :happy:

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:we had an epson printer.....the ink cartridges were really expensive (in relation to other brands), so we don't use it anymore

we got a kodak printer, great quality and the ink is the cheapest in price we found.....Plus the wireless capabilities are great

I have a wireless HP, I love that feature.
There was a Kodak some where that I was looking at...

Covino doesn't want to sound like a diva.................too late, way too late.

Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:did anyone see the video of the kid who attacked the referee in the HS basketball game?

No.
[youtube]pMuzDBy2J8g[/youtube]
tune to 1:20

Layla really wants her picture with Larry King?
:?

Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:we had an epson printer.....the ink cartridges were really expensive (in relation to other brands), so we don't use it anymore

I have a wireless HP, I love that feature.
There was a Kodak some where that I was looking at...
we got ours at staples.....it was on sale and was well worth it