Dudebro Nation
9-28-10 Tuesday....Hey Peoples I'm Back!!!! - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: 9-28-10 Tuesday....Hey Peoples I'm Back!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=1194)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Re: 9-28-10 Tuesday....Hey Peoples I'm Back!!!! - Iva13 - 09-28-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:For POA Tuesday, my vote goes to the Phillies who wore goggles in the clubhouse so they wouldn't get champagne in their eyes!!!

:whomo:

Hey you two how about I pour champagne in your eyes for fun and see if you like it..... :wink:

Re: 9-28-10 Tuesday....Hey Peoples I'm Back!!!! - Pokes28 - 09-28-2010

Yeah, I see the way that girl moves and I think that must be how Jaba the Hut would probably move around.

9-28-10 Tuesday....Hey Peoples I'm Back!!!! - eddieyourdj - 09-28-2010

Chip Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:For POA Tuesday, my vote goes to the Phillies who wore goggles in the clubhouse so they wouldn't get champagne in their eyes!!!

I remember back when the Tigers beat the Yankees, during the celebration one of the Tigers middle relievers, Grilli, was wearing this big glasses that had little windshield wipers on them.

[Image: aITMLRfN.jpg]
That was meant as a joke too, but goggle-boys were serious!!!

Re: 9-28-10 Tuesday....Hey Peoples I'm Back!!!! - Brian - 09-28-2010

Pokes28 Wrote:Yeah, I see the way that girl moves and I think that must be how Jaba the Hut would probably move around.
:high5:

Re: 9-28-10 Tuesday....Hey Peoples I'm Back!!!! - Beckster - 09-28-2010

LeNeve Wrote:New Canaan, Connecticut: Republican radio/tv host Glen Beck of New Canaan, says he is gay, after days of speculation after his arrest last week in Washington D.C. for driving under the influence.

"I am gay and those are words that have been so difficult for me for so long. But I am gay," he said.

Beck had to publicly admit his sexual orientation after being arrested last week on suspicion of drunk driving near the Capitol.

Numerous reports placed him at Faces that evening, a large gay nightclub, not far from where he was pulled over. Many at the Capitol quietly knew Beck frequented gay bars for years.

I knew there was something about that guy.

Re: 9-28-10 Tuesday....Hey Peoples I'm Back!!!! - Derick - 09-28-2010

Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Hey you two how about I pour champagne in your eyes for fun and see if you like it..... :wink:
this has WIN written all over it

Hi, Rich Davis... How's being a TV Star treating you?

I missed it, getting up at 3am, doesn't allow for staying up that late anymore, I know, swooot.

I hate getting up in the morning.

I just wanted to say that. Thank you.

9-28-10 Tuesday....Hey Peoples I'm Back!!!! - JDubb - 09-28-2010

LeNeve Wrote:New Canaan, Connecticut: Republican radio/tv host Glen Beck of New Canaan, says he is gay, after days of speculation after his arrest last week in Washington D.C. for driving under the influence.

"I am gay and those are words that have been so difficult for me for so long. But I am gay," he said.

Beck had to publicly admit his sexual orientation after being arrested last week on suspicion of drunk driving near the Capitol.

Numerous reports placed him at Faces that evening, a large gay nightclub, not far from where he was pulled over. Many at the Capitol quietly knew Beck frequented gay bars for years.

This is going to kill his book sales. :roflmao:

Re: 9-28-10 Tuesday....Hey Peoples I'm Back!!!! - LeNeve - 09-28-2010

I'm freaking hungry.

Re: 9-28-10 Tuesday....Hey Peoples I'm Back!!!! - LeNeve - 09-28-2010

JDubb Wrote:

I made that story up. I better come clean, before I get sued or something.

JDubb Wrote:

CORRECTION: Time for a new book and to show the world what kind of lady's pumps he prefers to wear.

Re: 9-28-10 Tuesday....Hey Peoples I'm Back!!!! - i bleed green - 09-28-2010

Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Every team does that.

LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

I made that story up. I better come clean, before I get sued or something.

Damn you! You just ruined my day!!!! Confusedlap:

9-28-10 Tuesday....Hey Peoples I'm Back!!!! - eddieyourdj - 09-28-2010

i bleed green Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Every team does that.
Team POA!!!