Dudebro Nation
Wednesday 9-15-10 Humpday - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Wednesday 9-15-10 Humpday (/showthread.php?tid=1149)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Re: Wednesday 9-15-10 Humpday - Brian - 09-15-2010

Brampton Wrote:na-na na-na!
:high5:

Re: Wednesday 9-15-10 Humpday - Beckster - 09-15-2010

Brampton Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I miss the 5 o'clock whistle too. Confusedad:

How many of us have our "funky bus pass"?

I lost mine shortly after they lost their 4th hour. I need it reissued.

Brian in NY Wrote:I am feeling extra negative today.......just a warning.

I am feeling extra crappy today, just a warning.

Re: Wednesday 9-15-10 Humpday - LeNeve - 09-15-2010

Brian in NY Wrote:I couldn't believe how bad the playlists were this morning on the ride in to work. I ended up listening to Ron and Fez for most of it. It's so frustrating, paying for two subscriptions and not being able to find something to listen to for more than 5 minutes.

I was thinking that the other day. Then I had to drive around in a pickup without sirius for one hour. Then I appreciated sirius very much again.

Re: Wednesday 9-15-10 Humpday - michaelangelo - 09-15-2010

the keifer Wrote:I was watching the news just now, and there's a school district thinkin about doing away with kindergarten because of debt.
This is terrible. Every year my rotary club does a student exchange. Last year we took in a Danish girl who was supposed to be in grade 10, but by the end of the year she graduated because she was that advanced. This year our outgoing student is going to Germany, he's supposed to be starting grade 12 but they're putting him in grade 10 over there. Our education system is so far behind it's kinda ridiculous and embarassing

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Bunch of negative nancies. I'm in a pretty good mood today. Other than the heat, should be a good day.

Re: Wednesday 9-15-10 Humpday - Brampton - 09-15-2010

Brampton Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I miss the 5 o'clock whistle too. Confusedad:

How many of us have our "funky bus pass"?

I lost mine shortly after they lost their 4th hour. I need it reissued.
Here you go
[Image: funky_bus.jpg]

Re: Wednesday 9-15-10 Humpday - Brampton - 09-15-2010

I feel the vortex forming................

LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I couldn't believe how bad the playlists were this morning on the ride in to work. I ended up listening to Ron and Fez for most of it. It's so frustrating, paying for two subscriptions and not being able to find something to listen to for more than 5 minutes.

I was thinking that the other day. Then I had to drive around in a pickup without sirius for one hour. Then I appreciated sirius very much again.
I guess having over 200 channels to flip through with nothing good on is better than having only one station that you don't want to listen too.

Brampton Wrote:

I feel the vortex forming................
[Image: hurricane1.jpg]

I want an orange cranberry muffin, but have no idea where to get one.

LeNeve Wrote:

There are days where I flip through channel after channel trying to find something decent to listen to, but then there are days where I don't want to leave my car, because the line up is awesome. I still prefer all the options that regular radio doesn't have. And I hate listening to songs that are bleeped out.

michaelangelo Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:I was watching the news just now, and there's a school district thinkin about doing away with kindergarten because of debt.
This is terrible. Every year my rotary club does a student exchange. Last year we took in a Danish girl who was supposed to be in grade 10, but by the end of the year she graduated because she was that advanced. This year our outgoing student is going to Germany, he's supposed to be starting grade 12 but they're putting him in grade 10 over there. Our education system is so far behind it's kinda ridiculous and embarassing

Canada, too? I can't believe our schools aren't getting the funding they need. I also don't get why teachers get shit pay when they are the ones preparing kids' minds to get them through life.

Re: Wednesday 9-15-10 Humpday - Derick - 09-15-2010

23 minute turn around to the nearest gas station. not doing that too many times

LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Bunch of negative nancies. I'm in a pretty good mood today. Other than the heat, should be a good day.

I am trying not to be, but I feel absolutely miserable. I actually let Jim boss me around last night without talking back... That's should tell you how bad I feel.