Dudebro Nation
Friday 10/8/10 ... TGIF - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Friday 10/8/10 ... TGIF (/showthread.php?tid=1230)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

Re: Friday 10/8/10 ... TGIF - LeNeve - 10-08-2010

frog stomping good song.

Re: Friday 10/8/10 ... TGIF - Pete Nice - 10-08-2010

LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Listening to the replay, didn't Sara date a guy right before Rich who was stalking her HARD CORE and that is why they couldn't tell us who Rich was dating for like 6 months.

I think you are right. I remember that now.

Her track record on men is not to stellar.

Re: Friday 10/8/10 ... TGIF - Brampton - 10-08-2010

LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:You would be the man if you could say Snookie or J-Woww was your ex.

I bet there are alot of dudes that can say that. Probaly enough to start a 4 team football league.
what do you call it......TAL....the aids league?

Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Listening to the replay, didn't Sara date a guy right before Rich who was stalking her HARD CORE and that is why they couldn't tell us who Rich was dating for like 6 months.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
yeah....just look who she's marrying :poke:

Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Yeah, not really. I don't see this marriage being long term at all. Pre nup I hope.

they black out the Senators games in my area!

Normally I wouldn't care, but they are playing the Sabres.......I'm a sad panda

LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Yeah, not really. I don't see this marriage being long term at all. Pre nup I hope.
for him......she prolly doesn 't make a lot of dough

Re: Friday 10/8/10 ... TGIF - NussieT - 10-08-2010

i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:The closest you are ever going to get...

You are one brave woman.

That's nothing. Jim showed that same picture to all the guys at work. Now everytime I walk through the shop they whistle at me. Todd just stares at my tits.
I'm guessing you do this several times a day.

Jim and I haven't work together in over a year. He works for Peterbilt and I work for the International dealership. i've only walked through the shop once since he showed them that pic I was picking him up to go to my cousin's wedding. We often get together with the guys from work for bbq's since they all work the goofy shift.

Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:You are one brave woman.

That's nothing. Jim showed that same picture to all the guys at work. Now everytime I walk through the shop they whistle at me. Todd just stares at my tits.
I'm guessing you do this several times a day.

Jim and I haven't work together in over a year. He works for Peterbilt and I work for the International dealership. i've only walked through the shop once since he showed them that pic I was picking him up to go to my cousin's wedding. We often get together with the guys from work for bbq's since they all work the goofy shift.
can I see this photo?

Brampton Wrote:can I see this photo?

It's back a few pages. Like page 22 or 23.

Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:can I see this photo?

It's back a few pages. Like page 22 or 23.

I was close page 21!

So I am listening to the replay. Get out to use the pisser, get back in and no C&R on the radio, some shitheads talking about nonsense instead. :Flaming:

Pete Nice Wrote:So I am listening to the replay. Get out to use the pisser, get back in and no C&R on the radio, some shitheads talking about nonsense instead. :Flaming:

I'm on the Edward Norton interview at the moment.

[Image: 0.jpg]

This is my JIZZAM right now ninja!

[youtube]w4s6H4ku6ZY[/youtube]