Dudebro Nation
Friday April 23, 2010.......It Friday - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Friday April 23, 2010.......It Friday (/showthread.php?tid=702)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Re: Friday April 23, 2010.......It Friday - LeNeve - 04-23-2010

Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Brampton. You have the 6.4l dropping like flies lately? I'm so sick of those. I thought the 6.0 was bad. Hopefully this new Ford built 6.7 will be better.
Thankfully I don't have to deal with the diesels. but the guys are complaining a little more than normal right now

We have 5 lifts, and last week, 4 of the five had 6.4l cabs on them. The only reason the other lift didn't have one, because we need at least one lift, that's not tied up fro 2-3 weeks.

Re: Friday April 23, 2010.......It Friday - Brampton - 04-23-2010

LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Brampton. You have the 6.4l dropping like flies lately? I'm so sick of those. I thought the 6.0 was bad. Hopefully this new Ford built 6.7 will be better.
Thankfully I don't have to deal with the diesels. but the guys are complaining a little more than normal right now

We have 5 lifts, and last week, 4 of the five had 6.4l cabs on them. The only reason the other lift didn't have one, because we need at least one lift, that's not tied up fro 2-3 weeks.
At least the cabs come off the truck nice and easy.

User: Who would you draft.

Cleverbot: I would be The Jesus.

User: Why.

Cleverbot: Because I only enjoy speaking to nice people.

User: I'm not nice, and you are talking to me.

Cleverbot: We can do both at the same time.

User: Your sister and your mother?

Cleverbot: At least I have a mother.

User: Yeah, and she's sucking my nuts.

Cleverbot: Ok... What are you talking about?

User: Your mother. She is sucking my nuts.

Cleverbot: Who is she?

User: The person who gave birth to you.

Cleverbot: Who gave birth to you?

User: My mother, you stupid cock.

Cleverbot: No you're not. Or you would put a capital at the front of your name.

Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:what was the "cleverbot' thing you guys were talking about?

cleverbot.com

It's a computer that chats with you. It is weird, but kind of addicting in a boredome situation.
I've been trying it, but you can't scroll up on the convo

Just start a random convo with it. Then hit the "thoughts so far" thing and it will open a new window with the entire chat.

its bizzare, yet I'm enjoying myself

I've come to the conclusion that the guys who work for ESPN are just a bunch of assholes

Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

At least the cabs come off the truck nice and easy.

Oh yeah, of course. Fuck those loc tite bolts. How ridiculous. I don't know about your deisel guys, but I mig weld the cage nuts if they spin. I can do it by myself, they come out easy, and I don't have to bug the other frustrated guys to help me.

I don't know what they do if the bolts break or come loose. I haven't had that problem yet

Brampton Wrote:Cleverbot: Because I only enjoy speaking to nice people.

This is the kind of shit that is hilarious, even though its a robot. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Cleverbot: Because I only enjoy speaking to nice people.

This is the kind of shit that is hilarious, even though its a robot. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
i can see why you guys enjoyed it earlier

Brampton Wrote:I don't know what they do if the bolts break or come loose. I haven't had that problem yet

I always hit the bolts with the impact, if they come out cool, if the nut starts spinning I grab the welder. I'm not sitting under a dirt filled truck wrenching those bitches out by hand.

That KFC double down sandwich looks disgusting

LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I don't know what they do if the bolts break or come loose. I haven't had that problem yet

I always hit the bolts with the impact, if they come out cool, if the nut starts spinning I grab the welder. I'm not sitting under a dirt filled truck wrenching those bitches out by hand.
agreed. I had a F150 a few weeks ago that I had to clear 5 bags of garbage out of the back seat to get to the bolts. And what is with the back seats in those things. They are impossible to get out Wtf

Why isn't T talking to us

LeNeve Wrote:

Other than the cab bolts, it's a peice of cake. I've had cabs off an f-150, f-250 gas engine, and off the 6.0, and 7.3. The 6.4 cab bolts are the problem ones.

Have you ever had a cab off the SUVs?