Dudebro Nation
Tuesday Oct. 26. How Bout them.... - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Tuesday Oct. 26. How Bout them.... (/showthread.php?tid=1290)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Re: Tuesday Oct. 26. How Bout them.... - Chip - 10-26-2010

JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Confusedhock:

Iva's gonna give us a hard time now too.

It stings a little bit when Iva scolds you. Confusedad:

I know. Covino can do it all day, and I'll just write it off as his period or something.
But Iva, it's like when your mom says she's not mad, just dissapointed in you.

Re: Tuesday Oct. 26. How Bout them.... - Joe - 10-26-2010

Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Covino Wrote:Chip Joe Derrick Brampton..all you guys..lets see who you are and see where all these brilliant opinions come from. To be honest I think most of your points are dumb and are made soley to be a contrarian. You're what makes this site SUCK. Not that you have to agree w/ everything but its NEGATIVE, NEGATIVE, NEGATIVE..it's also why im done promoting it. Counter productive for me or the show. Peace out Pussies.

:crank:
You never promoted it anyway. I spent a ridiculous amout of time doing this site, posting shit on facebook, twitter and even voted like 9000 times on that sirius poll. I linked the SHIT out of all of your websites all over DBN and we never even got a link on your overpriced site to say thanks. By the way, I would have done your site for free. I learned this shit in a week.

I don't even like Ellis and I can say that I repect his appreciation for his success and work ethic way more than yours. Keep calling it in and soon this show will be on the over nights as well.

Damn man stop being so fucking hard headed. The guys on this site are your hard core listeners and have supported your show for years. Where do you think the DB Convention idea came from?

It's easy to just say we are negative and then go back to your bedroom studio of denial.

talk about mr. negativity

Fuck that shit. He can call me negative if it makes him feel better about calling it in. I make good suggestions and am far from always being negative. Most of the time I'm joking.

My job will still be here regardless.

The only time Covino posts here is to call people dick-necks or dick-noses or tell us to eat a bowl of dicks. All because we complain when he only talks about dicks. :roll:
And then he says we suck for being so negative on a forum.
How many positive posts does he have?

Re: Tuesday Oct. 26. How Bout them.... - Iva13 - 10-26-2010

Oh you guys.... Confusedad:

Re: Tuesday Oct. 26. How Bout them.... - Derick - 10-26-2010

Iva13 Wrote:Oh you guys.... Confusedad:
here it comes....

Re: Tuesday Oct. 26. How Bout them.... - Hondo - 10-26-2010

Way to piss off the base Steve. Of course you probably can't rag on the "official" forum because it rarely, if ever, works.

I've never seen anything that wasn't constructive criticism because the people here actually give a shit about you guys and the show. Coming in here throwing bombs like that just isn't a smart play. Running a hip show for the 20-30 crowd isn't easy...especially when you're on the upward climb to 40 and have to play the family role. Beginning of the end? Maybe. Definitely the end of the beginning.

Think about it.

Hi Iva!

Re: Tuesday Oct. 26. How Bout them.... - LeNeve - 10-26-2010

Confusedad:

[Image: 310773825_375f3b8a6c_o.gif]

Covino Wrote:Chip Joe Derrick Brampton..all you guys..lets see who you are and see where all these brilliant opinions come from. To be honest I think most of your points are dumb and are made soley to be a contrarian. You're what makes this site SUCK. Not that you have to agree w/ everything but its NEGATIVE, NEGATIVE, NEGATIVE..it's also why im done promoting it. Counter productive for me or the show. Peace out Pussies.

The best part of this, is Brampton only made 3 posts today, and all 3 were all supporting Covino.

Proof Covino is only looking at the negative posts.

Re: Tuesday Oct. 26. How Bout them.... - Joe - 10-26-2010

Negative things I've said today:

1. If they are going to talk about things like politics then listen to the fans that call in that actually know about politics. This goes for any topic they don't know a lot about.

2. Dont expect a 39 year old mother to want to talk about cocks all day. Just because another radio show did it doesn't mean everyone else gets a pass for it. Have a little respect for women occassionally. Also just because Howard does somethign doesn't mean it's great radio. You guys have done a bunch of great interviews and cocks and jazz were never mentioned. Maybe at 34 I'm just too mature for your show.

3. Bring back radio that teaches guys about things. Years ago I didn't know shit about wine or beer but with the radio show and the members on this site it's something of great interest.

All 3 are good points and aren't really negative.

By the way, no matter what you do I'll never like ticklesack. :poke:

[Image: 4929445-a-cartoon-of-angry-boy-isolated-...ground.jpg]

I just want to go home and drink now.

LeNeve Wrote:I just want to go home and drink now.

I've got bowling.
I'll be drinking plenty.

Re: Tuesday Oct. 26. How Bout them.... - Derick - 10-26-2010

Joe Wrote:Negative things I've said today:

1. If they are going to talk about things like politics then listen to the fans that call in that actually know about politics. This goes for any topic they don't know a lot about.

2. Dont expect a 39 year old mother to want to talk about cocks all day. Just because another radio show did it doesn't mean everyone else gets a pass for it. Have a little respect for women occassionally. Also just because Howard does somethign doesn't mean it's great radio. You guys have done a bunch of great interviews and cocks and jazz were never mentioned. Maybe at 34 I'm just too mature for your show.

3. Bring back radio that teaches guys about things. Years ago I didn't know shit about wine or beer but with the radio show and the members on this site it's something of great interest.

All 3 are good points and aren't really negative.

By the way, no matter what you do I'll never like ticklesack. :poke:
some of the best shows they've ever done revolved around music, what ever happened to that? you talk about music now and it last 15 minutes or is about american idol (which is not music)