Dudebro Nation
Friday April 23, 2010.......It Friday - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Friday April 23, 2010.......It Friday (/showthread.php?tid=702)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Re: Friday April 23, 2010.......It Friday - the keifer - 04-23-2010

Alright guys, have a good weekend. :cya:

Re: Friday April 23, 2010.......It Friday - Brampton - 04-23-2010

the keifer Wrote:Alright guys, have a good weekend. :cya:
take it easy

Re: Friday April 23, 2010.......It Friday - LeNeve - 04-23-2010

Brampton. I have an 09 escape that the blower speed only works on 3, and 4. I ordered a blower resistor on a hunch right before closing time. I had zero time to actually diagnose the problem. The people are travelling through too. Good call on that or not?

a guy got drafted with the name Golden Tait. I thought they said Golden Taint :roflmao:

the keifer Wrote:Alright guys, have a good weekend. :cya:

Later bro, hope the weather is good for you, and you can utilize your weekend.

LeNeve Wrote:Brampton. I have an 09 escape that the blower speed only works on 3, and 4. I ordered a blower resistor on a hunch right before closing time. I had zero time to actually diagnose the problem. The people are travelling through too. Good call on that or not?
I would say so. Thats what my first guess would be. Without a schematic to look at thats bang on :high5:

Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Brampton. I have an 09 escape that the blower speed only works on 3, and 4. I ordered a blower resistor on a hunch right before closing time. I had zero time to actually diagnose the problem. The people are travelling through too. Good call on that or not?
I would say so. Thats what my first guess would be. Without a schematic to look at thats bang on :high5:

Cool. The part will be in early tomorrow, and it looks like you can go through the glovebox to get it, pretty easily. I'll let you know if it fixed it. I hate throwing parts at shit, but sometimes, in a pinch you got to go withyour gut. I know the trucks need the resistor when they do that, so why would an escape be any different.

LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Cool. The part will be in early tomorrow, and it looks like you can go through the glovebox to get it, pretty easily. I'll let you know if it fixed it. I hate throwing parts at shit, but sometimes, in a pinch you got to go withyour gut. I know the trucks need the resistor when they do that, so why would an escape be any different.
It shouldn't. Its got 4 speeds just like a truck. If it didn't have 4th speed, then I would be worried. For me thats the clincher

Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

It shouldn't. Its got 4 speeds just like a truck. If it didn't have 4th speed, then I would be worried. For me thats the clincher

Yep. I agree.

I was 23 minutes behind on the replay. I finally got the douche gay mons playing. I'm going to Howard for now.

what was the "cleverbot' thing you guys were talking about?

Brampton. You have the 6.4l dropping like flies lately? I'm so sick of those. I thought the 6.0 was bad. Hopefully this new Ford built 6.7 will be better.

LeNeve Wrote:Brampton. You have the 6.4l dropping like flies lately? I'm so sick of those. I thought the 6.0 was bad. Hopefully this new Ford built 6.7 will be better.
Thankfully I don't have to deal with the diesels. but the guys are complaining a little more than normal right now

Brampton Wrote:what was the "cleverbot' thing you guys were talking about?

cleverbot.com

It's a computer that chats with you. It is weird, but kind of addicting in a boredome situation.

LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:what was the "cleverbot' thing you guys were talking about?

cleverbot.com

It's a computer that chats with you. It is weird, but kind of addicting in a boredome situation.
I've been trying it, but you can't scroll up on the convo