Dudebro Nation
Tuesday - 4/20/10 - Pass it to the left - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Tuesday - 4/20/10 - Pass it to the left (/showthread.php?tid=693)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Re: Tuesday - 4/20/10 - Pass it to the left - Pete Nice - 04-20-2010

Pens up 1-0 first intermission. Malkin from Gonchar and Crosby. :happy:

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want the Pens to win THIS game.

Don Cherry is fucking annoying, I am just happy I get to watch the game on CBC and not an American network, American hockey announcers blow. Except for Mike Lange.

I can't believe Derick is not willing to even admit that Kim K has a pretty face. Chick is banging hot. My wife knows that she is one of the 3 famous chicks that I get a freebie with.

Re: Tuesday - 4/20/10 - Pass it to the left - LeNeve - 04-20-2010

Pete Nice.

[Image: Mr-Poppers-Penguins.jpg]

I read this book over and over when I was in grade school.

HOLY FUCK Don Cherry is an asshole. He is trying to justify Vancouvers loss last night as the refs fault. WHAT AN ASSHOLE. He sucks the collective cock of EVERY Canadian team!!!

OH I HATE HIM.

Pete Nice Wrote:I can't believe Derick is not willing to even admit that Kim K has a pretty face. Chick is banging hot. My wife knows that she is one of the 3 famous chicks that I get a freebie with.

I don't get it either. She is smoking. She is in my top ten also. For sure. She is sexuality.

FUCK YOU DON CHERRY!!

Someone needs to put a bullet in his skull.

Pete Nice Wrote:HOLY FUCK Don Cherry is an asshole. He is trying to justify Vancouvers loss last night as the refs fault. WHAT AN ASSHOLE. He sucks the collective cock of EVERY Canadian team!!!

OH I HATE HIM.

I have an old ass hockey puck, that is nhl liscensed, used in a game. It is from a canadien game.

DON CHERRY SUCKS!!!!!!!

LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I can't believe Derick is not willing to even admit that Kim K has a pretty face. Chick is banging hot. My wife knows that she is one of the 3 famous chicks that I get a freebie with.

I don't get it either. She is smoking. She is in my top ten also. For sure. She is sexuality.

No doubt, and she gets herself in some really good shape lately and just looks fucking good. Curvy women are sexy. Not fat, but curvy.

Rich Ventura. I love it. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

You know who else I hate? The Milwaukee Brewers. Fucking cocky little pricks. They are beating the Pirates 6-0 right now. I hate the fucking Brewers.

Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

No doubt, and she gets herself in some really good shape lately and just looks fucking good. Curvy women are sexy. Not fat, but curvy.

Her other amazon sister is fat, ugly, and has a bad attitude. The other sister is hot as fuck too. The one with the baby. I would actually pick the baby momma before Kim. Kim's had to much BBC, amd I kind of judge a girl on that. Is that racist?

Pete Nice Wrote:You know who else I hate? The Milwaukee Brewers. Fucking cocky little pricks. They are beating the Pirates 6-0 right now. I hate the fucking Brewers.

I like Jim Brewer. My high school's mascot was the pirates. So I have played baseball for the Pirates.

Re: Tuesday - 4/20/10 - Pass it to the left - the keifer - 04-20-2010

That last Micheal Billy commercial had to be the most gayest one I heard so far. :fag: :fag: :fag: :fag: :fag:

Re: Tuesday - 4/20/10 - Pass it to the left - the keifer - 04-20-2010

LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:You know who else I hate? The Milwaukee Brewers. Fucking cocky little pricks. They are beating the Pirates 6-0 right now. I hate the fucking Brewers.

I like Jim Brewer. My high school's mascot was the pirates. So I have played baseball for the Pirates.
His AC/DC skit was funny.