Dudebro Nation
3/13... Happy 3rd Birthday to DBN - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: 3/13... Happy 3rd Birthday to DBN (/showthread.php?tid=2296)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Re: 3/13... Happy 3rd Birthday to DBN - Brampton - 03-13-2012

LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:vehicle id block is corrupt, and CAN network cannot communicate.

what dat mean!!! new vehicles are all gay sometimes.
the module that controls vehicle id (IC usually) isn't operating on the CAN bus

okay you sound like you know alot more about this than me. 2011 f-250. brand new. Guy was, huh, well he was cranking tractors using 24 volts, then truck shut off and never started again.

I've got u-codes, millions of them. CAn't get any module to program. It's all fucked up. Even my boss is scratching his head.
check the fuses first. He's probably blown something that controls gateway access.

Do they have a central gateway module?

Re: 3/13... Happy 3rd Birthday to DBN - LeNeve - 03-13-2012

fuses are all good. this things been in my stall for a couple weeks now. I'm about to change the body control module, which I assume is the central gateway module you speak of. all the modules use the same CAN network wires too. The only ones that won't communicate and pass the network test are the ABS, and TCM. 23 different proccesors on this truck. crazy.

LeNeve Wrote:fuses are all good. this things been in my stall for a couple weeks now. I'm about to change the body control module, which I assume is the central gateway module you speak of. all the modules use the same CAN network wires too. The only ones that won't communicate and pass the network test are the ABS, and TCM. 23 different proccesors on this truck. crazy.
You don't want me to tell you how many modules and gateways are in a Touraeg. I almost screamed when I found out

or I might just drop the whole deal on a ford engineer. I'm all bored with it now.

I'm starving.

LeNeve Wrote:or I might just drop the whole deal on a ford engineer. I'm all bored with it now.
really....I like those jobs, theyre clean, and you feel like a detective.

Re: 3/13... Happy 3rd Birthday to DBN - Beckster - 03-13-2012

Brampton Wrote:Yup, lots of wasted hours I can't get back :grin:

Imported from Canada.

:high5:

LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Yup, lots of wasted hours I can't get back :grin:

Imported from Canada.

Me too.
At least I've been at work for 90% of it, and that means I've gotten paid for it.
:happy:
:whomo:

More like 80%..... Confusedad:

Re: 3/13... Happy 3rd Birthday to DBN - Chip - 03-13-2012

[youtube]gTH0pXZQ5I4[/youtube]

Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:or I might just drop the whole deal on a ford engineer. I'm all bored with it now.
really....I like those jobs, theyre clean, and you feel like a detective.

oh yeah, I love them to a point. My favorite Jobs usually, and I hate to give up, but it's been in here for awhile now. I'm at that point with this one, I just want it figured out and gone.

Then I get pulled off to do something else, and lose my train of thought on it. Thats starting to get irritating.

:happy: :happy: Happy Birthday DBN!!!!!! :happy: :happy:

Chip Wrote:The only way I could understand this, is if the kid was wearing an OSU shirt.
Then it would just be funny.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2012/03/12/9-year-old-tasered.html

I was going to guess Ohio... Oh, and I was right. I'm also suspecting that it was totally not necessary.

Chip is going to get pink eye. You are not supposed to watch dogs pooping, or you get pink eye. fact.

Re: 3/13... Happy 3rd Birthday to DBN - Brian - 03-13-2012

LeNeve Wrote:Chip is going to get pink eye. You are not supposed to watch dogs pooping, or you get pink eye. fact.
You're assuming he doesn't already have it.

Re: 3/13... Happy 3rd Birthday to DBN - Joe - 03-13-2012

JDubb Wrote:DBN was born the first time I was home and unemployed. I hope I never go through that again unless it's my decision and I have the income/wealth to enjoy not working.

Happy Anniversary DBN!!! Thanks Joe, we should do a toast on Saturday in its/our honor!

I didn't realize you were going Saturday.