Dudebro Nation
2/28/12, Tuesday - This IST brought to you by Tide - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: 2/28/12, Tuesday - This IST brought to you by Tide (/showthread.php?tid=2273)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Re: 2/28/12, Tuesday - This IST brought to you by Tide - LeNeve - 02-28-2012

Pete Nice Wrote:Hairy Bush Brothers, 70's steeze.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Re: 2/28/12, Tuesday - This IST brought to you by Tide - Pete Nice - 02-28-2012

NASCAR? ......... more like borophyll.

JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:NASCAR deez nutz
What Pete said.

go ready stuff

Re: 2/28/12, Tuesday - This IST brought to you by Tide - Pete Nice - 02-28-2012

If I want to watch people drive in circles I will sit on a pizza delivery drivers route, at least then I can throw eggs and shit at his car, and maybe order a pizza.

Re: 2/28/12, Tuesday - This IST brought to you by Tide - Donginator - 02-28-2012

LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:That's not right at all, but I did laugh.
me too. :roflmao: :roflmao:
I hate to admit it but me 2

Re: 2/28/12, Tuesday - This IST brought to you by Tide - Donginator - 02-28-2012

MattInMinnesota Wrote:Sup fools? You guys stay up and catch the end of the race?
where have you been??

Hows the new job going?

Pete Nice Wrote:NASCAR? ......... more like borophyll.

hocky is going on strike again

Pete Nice Wrote:If I want to watch people drive in circles I will sit on a pizza delivery drivers route, at least then I can throw eggs and shit at his car, and maybe order a pizza.

that wouyd be fun

2/28/12, Tuesday - This IST brought to you by Tide - MattInMinnesota - 02-28-2012

Donginator Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Sup fools? You guys stay up and catch the end of the race?
where have you been??

Hows the new job going?
been laying low working the job. It's going good. They put me in a conference room with a bunch on Indian guys so I've made some new friends.

Been listening to the show but not a ton of play time.

Re: 2/28/12, Tuesday - This IST brought to you by Tide - Chip - 02-28-2012

LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:NASCAR? ......... more like borophyll.

hocky is going on strike again

:?

Re: 2/28/12, Tuesday - This IST brought to you by Tide - Derick - 02-28-2012

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I just spent 3 days building a computer, the guy across from me brings in a mac, says it doesnt work. This is the same one I got working last week. I"M NOT A FUCKING IT GUY. All of a sudden there is a password, there wasnt when I got it working. And why is there an operating disk stuck in it? There should be no need for that. IM TIRED OF FIXING YOUR FUCKUPS

Derick Wrote:AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I just spent 3 days building a computer, the guy across from me brings in a mac, says it doesnt work. This is the same one I got working last week. I"M NOT A FUCKING IT GUY. All of a sudden there is a password, there wasnt when I got it working. And why is there an operating disk stuck in it? There should be no need for that. IM TIRED OF FIXING YOUR FUCKUPS

I'll shoot him for 200 bucks. or I'll shoot the laptop and film it for free.

Re: 2/28/12, Tuesday - This IST brought to you by Tide - Brian - 02-28-2012

[Image: rage.jpg]

2/28/12, Tuesday - This IST brought to you by Tide - MattInMinnesota - 02-28-2012

LeNeve Wrote:

yes!!! Do it!

Re: 2/28/12, Tuesday - This IST brought to you by Tide - Derick - 02-28-2012

LeNeve Wrote:

he from pakastan, he might go all pakastanian on your ass. you can shoot the computer as much as you would like, i'll even help