Dudebro Nation
Friday, 12/9/2011 - Yeah, uh-huh and that's what's up - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Friday, 12/9/2011 - Yeah, uh-huh and that's what's up (/showthread.php?tid=2140)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Re: Friday, 12/9/2011 - Yeah, uh-huh and that's what's up - michaelangelo - 12-09-2011

I didn't mind Friends with benefits, i did like looking at kunis for the duration of the movie though.

the new xbox dashboard is alright, i was woried that the update would make me lose my optik tv app, which would have sucked because the guy who installed the optik didn't leave the install disc. it's all good though, it's still there.

Re: Friday, 12/9/2011 - Yeah, uh-huh and that's what's up - NussieT - 12-09-2011

There was a really bad crash at the snowmobile races in town last weekend. The kid was transported by helicopter to the city, he is still in critical condition and in a coma. Jim's mom was on special event stand by so she ended up picking him up, bringing him to the hospital and calling in the helicopter. A bunch of people got pictures of the accident... My son saw them and said "Amma bad, no coat, no toque. Bad Amma"

Re: Friday, 12/9/2011 - Yeah, uh-huh and that's what's up - Derick - 12-09-2011

NussieT Wrote:There was a really bad crash at the snowmobile races in town last weekend. The kid was transported by helicopter to the city, he is still in critical condition and in a coma. Jim's mom was on special event stand by so she ended up picking him up, bringing him to the hospital and calling in the helicopter. A bunch of people got pictures of the accident... My son saw them and said "Amma bad, no coat, no toque. Bad Amma"
i dont speak french

Re: Friday, 12/9/2011 - Yeah, uh-huh and that's what's up - NussieT - 12-09-2011

Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:There was a really bad crash at the snowmobile races in town last weekend. The kid was transported by helicopter to the city, he is still in critical condition and in a coma. Jim's mom was on special event stand by so she ended up picking him up, bringing him to the hospital and calling in the helicopter. A bunch of people got pictures of the accident... My son saw them and said "Amma bad, no coat, no toque. Bad Amma"
i dont speak french
Amma means Grandma.. No coat means no coat, no toque means no beanie or whatever the fuck you call them...

Re: Friday, 12/9/2011 - Yeah, uh-huh and that's what's up - Brampton - 12-09-2011

javsto Wrote:Rate them 1 through 5

[Image: AgOunsZCIAA8a-X.jpg]
wish I could zoom in

1, 4, 2, 5, 3

Re: Friday, 12/9/2011 - Yeah, uh-huh and that's what's up - Donginator - 12-09-2011

Chip Wrote:There is a DJ on Classic Rewind named Meg Griffin.
:roflmao:
:roflmao: she has been around for a very long time

Re: Friday, 12/9/2011 - Yeah, uh-huh and that's what's up - Chip - 12-09-2011

NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
i dont speak french
Amma means Grandma.. No coat means no coat, no toque means no beanie or whatever the fuck you call them...

I call them toques.
That's what they are.

Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i dont speak french

I call them toques.
That's what they are.

I've never referred to them as something different

Re: Friday, 12/9/2011 - Yeah, uh-huh and that's what's up - LeNeve - 12-09-2011

I'm going to start calling my torque wrenches toque wrenches.

What's that girl with the long hair?

Rapunzel!

Hey Reputa the beautah! Reputa the Beautah!
Hey Reputa the Beautah flip me down your hair
and let me climb up to the ladder of your love!!

Chip Wrote:What's that girl with the long hair?

Rapunzel!

Chip Biscuit

LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:What's that girl with the long hair?

Rapunzel!

Chip Biscuit

It was Wooba Gooba.

Re: Friday, 12/9/2011 - Yeah, uh-huh and that's what's up - michaelangelo - 12-09-2011

my kid is at the 5th percentile on the weight scale, she's almost 23 months old and is is just over 22lbs. i think she's good for height, like 50th percentile.

wooba gooba biscuits

Re: Friday, 12/9/2011 - Yeah, uh-huh and that's what's up - Brian - 12-09-2011

NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i dont speak french

I call them toques.
That's what they are.

I've never referred to them as something different
Um........hat?