Dudebro Nation
Wednesday 06/22 - Ouch! - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Wednesday 06/22 - Ouch! (/showthread.php?tid=1891)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Re: Wednesday 06/22 - Ouch! - Donginator - 06-22-2011

Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:This sucks.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/40-things-that-will-make-you-feel-old
Thanks, now I have to go all day thinking about this......
now I can legally dream of banging some of the female childhood stars :high5:

after reading the thread on TOMB & all the news, drunk or not, I am having a tough time feeling bad for Ryan Dunn, driving at 130mph at 3am in the morning, and killing your passenger, you got what you asked for [smiley]just saying[/smiley]

Re: Wednesday 06/22 - Ouch! - Brian - 06-22-2011

LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:This sucks.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/40-things-that-will-make-you-feel-old
Thanks, now I have to go all day thinking about this......

We're old. Confusedad:

Confusedwoot: I'm going to have to ramp my bike extra high to feel better now..
You should probably wear spandex too.

Re: Wednesday 06/22 - Ouch! - Brampton - 06-22-2011

Donginator Wrote:after reading the thread on TOMB & all the news, drunk or not, I am having a tough time feeling bad for Ryan Dunn, driving at 130mph at 3am in the morning, and killing your passenger, you got what you asked for [smiley]just saying[/smiley]
drunk....check
drunk passenger....check
driving.....check
driving 130mph.....check
crashing your $300k porsche 911 GT3.....check

being a jackasshole for eternity......check

I don't feel bad for him, if you feel bad for him....go fuck yourself. put yourself in the passenger seat or a loved one and see how you feel.

Re: Wednesday 06/22 - Ouch! - Chip - 06-22-2011

Brampton Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:after reading the thread on TOMB & all the news, drunk or not, I am having a tough time feeling bad for Ryan Dunn, driving at 130mph at 3am in the morning, and killing your passenger, you got what you asked for [smiley]just saying[/smiley]
drunk....check
drunk passenger....check
driving.....check
driving 130mph.....check

I don't feel bad for him, if you feel bad for him....go fuck yourself. put yourself in the passenger seat or a loved one and see how you feel.

Have they said how drunk he was?

Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
drunk....check
drunk passenger....check
driving.....check
driving 130mph.....check

does that matter?

Sounds like Brampton woke up on the wrong side of Canada this morning.

Brian Wrote:Sounds like Brampton woke up on the wrong side of Canada this morning.
no....I was fine till I got to work..... Confusedad:

But I'm sick of people feeling sorry for a guy who killed himself and a friend while drunk, plus how can someone feel upset for someone they don't even know or will ever know.
The guy was an asshole, and that is his legacy.

Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
drunk....check
drunk passenger....check
driving.....check
driving 130mph.....check

no, autopsy is being performed, I am backing off the drunk comments until its confirmed, so driving 130mph will land you in jail and is reckless driving

ryan dunn is another nick hogan, but since he died everyone feels bad for him

Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Sounds like Brampton woke up on the wrong side of Canada this morning.

But I'm sick of people feeling sorry for a guy who killed himself and a friend while drunk, plus how can someone feel upset for someone they don't even know or will ever know.
I agree 100%.

Donginator Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
drunk....check
drunk passenger....check
driving.....check
driving 130mph.....check

no, autopsy is being performed, I am backing off the drunk comments until its confirmed, so driving 130mph will land you in jail and is reckless driving
I do believe it has been confirmed that he was drunk, but I don't know HOW drunk he was

Donginator Wrote:ryan dunn is another nick hogan, but since he died everyone feels bad for him
or Dany Heatley.....who I'll never be a fan of.

funny story, after Canada won the world cup (hockey) 6 or so years ago, my brother in law was in Toronto at a bar where all the players were celebrating.
He said the biggest dickhead drunk in the place was heatley, and this was less than 2 years after he killed a teammate while driving drunk.
I hate that guy, what a loser

Re: Wednesday 06/22 - Ouch! - LeNeve - 06-22-2011

Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

I agree 100%.
:whomo: s

Brampton Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:ryan dunn is another nick hogan, but since he died everyone feels bad for him
or Dany Heatley.....who I'll never be a fan of.

funny story, after Canada won the world cup (hockey) 6 or so years ago, my brother in law was in Toronto at a bar where all the players were celebrating.
He said the biggest dickhead drunk in the place was heatley, and this was less than 2 years after he killed a teammate while driving drunk.
I hate that guy, what a loser
throw stallworth into the group he is a :douche: he pled guilty & did jailtime, but not enough IMO